Woman to hand out letter, not candy

bcp

In My Opinion
Hope her homeowners is paid up.
and her landscapers are willing to clean things up after the "fat" kids go off on her.

KDENISE977

IMO there is a time and place for everything, this to me, is not the appropriate time to be on her soapbox, just keep your front porch light off and don't answer the door if you like.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
IMO there is a time and place for everything, this to me, is not the appropriate time to be on her soapbox, just keep your front porch light off and don't answer the door if you like.

Agreed, she's way out of line. The parents already know their kid is fat and haven't fixed the issue yet. Why would some crazy stranger handing their kid a rude note change their outlook on it? Hope her house and cars get egged like crazy! :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In the letter, the woman justifies her actions with the common phrase "It takes a village to raise a child."
Yes, and your village seems to be missing their idiot.

I think the media makes this chit up. How would the news people know she was going to do this unless she notified them, and why would they give a damn? Is news that slow in ND?

MarieB

I think the media makes this chit up. How would the news people know she was going to do this unless she notified them, and why would they give a damn? Is news that slow in ND?

:killingme

JeJeTe

Happiness

I think this woman is a result of her parents telling her all her life how great and important she is and she now carries that complex into her adult life.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I stopped observing Halloween quite a few years ago, and the light off/not home approach works. Especially in a region of the neighborhood where I'm the youngest resident!

bcp

In My Opinion

Its North Dakota, how exciting can the news be,, really.

however, since this self rightous bitch decided that children are not the parents, but the community as a whole, parents all need to start sending her bills for clothing, food, college etc...
Or, does she just want to be able to run her mouth about them being her children too, and have no responsibility in the cost.

10 bucks says she voted for obama.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R

I thought she called into a radio station but not positive. It won't take long for people to figure out which house it is. She'll be wishing she kept her mouth shut once that happens.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Agreed, she's way out of line. The parents already know their kid is fat and haven't fixed the issue yet. Why would some crazy stranger handing their kid a rude note change their outlook on it? Hope her house and cars get egged like crazy! :killingme

Maybe the parents will sue her for the emotional distress she inflicts on their perfect angels.

Caution

Woman to hand out letter, not candy, to obese trick-or-treaters - WTOP.com

:killingme :killingme

I know several kids that should NOT be getting candy.... please feel free to hand them baby carrots and apple slices!!! But this is the ONE DAY in their life they enjoy walking and getting exercise :killingme

:killingme
Reminds me of a TV show I saw a couple years ago about being Frugal.

Lady saved all the condiment packs she got from fast food joints through the year. Told how she just holds the bowl up really high so the kids could not see down into it. Grabs a handful of packs and puts them into the bags real fast before they can see what she gives them.

Went on to say how it saved her money and they kids were getting something useful other than candy.

Kinda of BOLD to tell everyone this in advance :killingme

acommondisaster

The news report says she did. She called a Fargo radio show and announced on the air that she'd be doing this.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
You [sic] child is, in my opinion, moderately obese and should not be consuming sugar and treats to the extent of some children this Halloween season.

Guess she didn't proof read her creation.