Woman Tried To Cut Baby Out Of Pregnant Woman

L

ladylara

i remember one from a while back that tried that with a KEY! a KEY!

the world has gone completely psycho. :sad: :frown: :ohwell:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
ladylara said:
...the world has gone completely psycho. :sad: :frown: :ohwell:
Morality has become relative. Many have no moral compass. Truth has become relative. Without absolute Truth, there are no boundaries.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
rack'm said:
Just think of how many times we've seen this in the news over the last year or two. :yikes:
Sadly, this is far from new. I read this in Reader's Digest in the '70s. A new mother at a hospital was drugged and her baby was kidnapped and replaced with a newly dead baby, so the mother and staff would think that her baby was stillborn. The culprit was one of the nurses. A couple years later, the nurse murdered a pregnant woman and cut out the baby, claiming that one as her own as well. The authorities figured things out when they had the nurse examined by a doctor and found that she had had a hysterectomy years before. Happily, the first baby (3 years old by then) was reunited with her familiy. The family successfully sued the hospital for negligence, arguing that the baby's weight was estimated at 7 pounds or so but the stillborn was only 2 1/2 pounds. When I read the story, I suspected that the nurse had an accomplice or confidante among her co-workers, someone to cover up for her.

Vince

elaine said:
How freakin' psycho is that?
And this psycho will probably get off for just that reason. Plead insanity, do a few years in an institution and she'll get off for attempted murder.