Woman Used T-Shirt Cannon To Shoot Drugs Into Prison

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.newson6.com/story/401060...irt-gun-to-shoot-contraband-over-prison-fence

SAYRE, Oklahoma - An Oologah woman just released from prison in January is back behind bars; this time accused of shooting contraband over a prison fence with a t-shirt gun.

The Oklahoma Department of Corrections says security at North Fork Correctional Center in Sayre saw someone launch a package over the fence Sunday morning near a housing unit. They say they locked down the unit and followed the suspect and OHP pulled her over not far from the prison.

D.O.C. says the container that went over the fence contained cell phones, ear buds, chargers, meth, digital scales, pot, and tobacco.

glhs837

Power with Control
Problem solvers, they are everywhere.... of course, a real problem solver woulda made the package the same color as the dirt in the yard and shot it over at night, but I guess you can't have everything.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

A cannon you say? A cannon? Weren't those banned by the National Firearms Act? As a heavy weapon? Where did she get a cannon? Did she go through the legal process of obtaining one? Or did she, like so many other criminals, just simply ignore the law?

Toxick

Splat