Woman vanishes on cross country trip

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

PJay

He can’t get over losing the spotlight of it all. He won’t make a difference. Maybe, he should spend the time cutting his hair. Maybe, that will help him to find the murderer of Gabby. But, have to say, in what I have seen\read, she was no angel. The families are hurting. God bless them.

Anyone see what Gabby did to Brian's face? She had no marks on her. After she flipped out Brian should have ended trip and took the nut home.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
After she flipped out Brian should have ended trip and took the nut home.

Yeah, after I kill someone I always think, "Crap, I should have just taken them home....."

:lol:

But you made me think of something:

What if she was this evil mastermind and he was just a poor schmo caught in her web of lies? We're being told that Petito was a shining beacon of all that is good, but the news people said that about Michael Avenatti, too.

So what if they were robbing people to finance their travel, and she was the aggressor instead of him? She bullied him into being with her, and one day she attacked him and he accidentally killed her. Because he's not the brightest bulb, instead of calling the cops he freaked and drove home, and proceeded to do stupid things from there.

What if she's not really dead? What if she's doing a Gone Girl and the remains they found aren't really her? What if she faked her death, set up somewhere, and Brian Laundrie met up with her as planned?

It really could be anything, so I don't want to get too invested in these people until it's all settled and we know for sure who the bad guy is.

PJay

Yeah, after I kill someone I always think, "Crap, I should have just taken them home....."

:lol:

But you made me think of something:

What if she was this evil mastermind and he was just a poor schmo caught in her web of lies? We're being told that Petito was a shining beacon of all that is good, but the news people said that about Michael Avenatti, too.

So what if they were robbing people to finance their travel, and she was the aggressor instead of him? She bullied him into being with her, and one day she attacked him and he accidentally killed her. Because he's not the brightest bulb, instead of calling the cops he freaked and drove home, and proceeded to do stupid things from there.

What if she's not really dead? What if she's doing a Gone Girl and the remains they found aren't really her? What if she faked her death, set up somewhere, and Brian Laundrie met up with her as planned?

It really could be anything, so I don't want to get too invested in these people until it's all settled and we know for sure who the bad guy is.
[/QUOTE/]

That's how I think.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Not sure how this will end up playing out in court.
The family of Gabby Petito has filed a lawsuit against the parents of Brian Laundrie, alleging the family knew their son had killed their daughter and was conspiring to help him flee.

The lawyer for the Laundrie family told WWSB Friday his clients were never obligated to tell them anything.

The lawsuit was filed March 10 in Sarasota County. The suit alleges that Laundrie had admitted his guilt to his parents around or on Aug. 28 during a telephone call. The Laundrie family, according to court documents, shortly afterward, paid a retainer to attorney Steve Bertolino.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
See, and I'd think the parents would be facing criminal charges themselves for aiding and abetting, helping to cover up the crime, lying to police officers, and probably a few more.