Woman vanishes on cross country trip

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Bizarre story. This guy appears to not be telling everything he knows.

Her trip video

Brian and Gabby embarked on the van-life journey together. However, he came back to Florida alone.

Brian Laundrie is in limelight as the fiance of Gabby Petito, a woman who is missing since 25 August 2021. The couple was traveling to Yellowstone National Park at that time.

Gabby is a young 20-year-aged woman. She and Brian began their road-trip journey in July 2021. Initially, they drove from Florida to New York City.

After that, the couple started heading West from Salt Lake City. However, they returned back from the city in August to avoid wildfire smoke.

Lastly, they visited Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming. They even had plans to visit the Yellowstone National Park but Petito never made it.

After being contactless with Petito for days, her family filed the missing person report on 11 September.

When Petito’s family asked about her whereabouts, he remained silent. He did not even cooperate with the investigators. Rather he hired an attorney and avoided communication. Brian’s behavior has made him a suspect but the actual truth is yet to come forward.

where is she?

a different link to the story

What I think will come of this. He will make up some story that she fell off a cliff when they were in the mountains. He panicked and thought people wouldn't believe him. So he left and tried to go on with his life.

If they broke up, she would have contacted her family. I doubt she ran off with some millionaire to a secluded island in the Pacific.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Been reading that one for two days.

I don't understand why the cops don't have him in custody right now.

stgislander

PREMO Member
What's the first and only word that should come out of your mouth when being questioned by "investigators"?

black dog

Free America
:dingding:Winner winner chicken dinner.

After living with a few it rubbs off. I cant tell folks how many times I have been told of people that run off the mouth and convict themselfs.... They dont understand those words,
Can and Will be Used AGAINST YOU..

Ask for a/your attorney and shut the fu k up until your council tells you to talk....

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This couple was on law enforcement's radar a few weeks ago. The plot thickens.

Utah police have confirmed that officers were called for an incident involving Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito roughly two weeks before she was last seen and a month before she was officially reported missing.
"Our officers did respond to an incident involving Brian Laundrie and Gabrielle Petito on 12 August 2021 however, neither Brian or Gabrielle were the reporting party," Moab Chief of Police Bret Edge told Fox News Tuesday. "Officers conducted an investigation and determined that insufficient evidence existed to justify criminal charges."

Missing Gabby Petito: Utah police were called to incident involving cross-country vanning couple | Fox News