Woman vanishes on cross country trip

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Dakota

~~~~~~~
@Monello

The video of her speaking to the cop after they'd been pulled over.

Wow

The one thing I have noticed in the 20 year old age group is the inability to cope with conflict and stress. In fact, I will admit my youngest child had these issues and I was proactive in addressing them.

I once asked in a big meeting(bunch of political people there and school board members) why isn't conflict resolution and stress management taught in schools at an early age? I think the benefits would be enormous in time.

And of course, my suggestion was opposite of what the room was pushing for which was for a course on the "signs of domestic abuse." They wanted to go into ES (on up) and teach this when I felt it needed to be incorporated in a structural class that taught conflict resolution/stress management.

It seems as cute as Gabby was/is - she would slap him quick. 🤷

Not good!

Monello

PREMO Member
That video certainly portrays her as someone that is easily rattled and becomes unreasonable quite quickly.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Unmedicated BiPolar.
I used to think that was a bad thing. But I realized you know exactly what their state of mind is all of the time. Someone who is calm, sustained, and ALWAYS even tempered, even when someone else would be throwing bricks, are the ones to watch out for. You don't really know what they are thinking...always looking over your shoulder...

black dog

Free America
But with all the people that disappear each year, why is this woman on the news all day?

With well over a half a million on the national missing list each year why this woman...

Dakota

~~~~~~~
But with all the people that disappear each year, why is this woman on the news all day?

With well over a half a million on the national missing list each year why this woman...

What Kyle said and cute....

Plus I think social media

All of it is sad really. Your daughter is missing and the one person who is supposed to love her more than anything isn't telling you anything.

Personally, I think she is most likely dead and hopefully her parents learn this. I have been on this forum for, well, a long damn time :( and have said before that I think the worst thing in the world is to have your child go missing and not know what happened or where their remains are...

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I think intrigue has something to the appeal too. Pretty girl disappears under mysterious circumstances, companion won't say a word and lawyers up... A "what will happen next" kind of thing.

Monello

PREMO Member

The circumstances and his silence make this a compelling story. Now with the bizarre video of her losing her crap, that just ramps up the intrigue.

Monello

PREMO Member
A letter her family sent to his family:
"We believe you know the location where Brian left Gabby. We beg you to tell us. As a parent how could you let us go through this pain and not help us.

"Gabby lived with you for over a year. She was going to be your daughter in law. How can you keep her location hidden?

"You were both so happy that Brian and Gabby got engaged and were planning to spend their lives together.

"Please, if you or your family have any decency left, please tell us where Gabby is located. Tell us if we are even looking in the right place."