Woman vanishes on cross country trip

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I hope for the parents sake, they conclud it one way or the other quickly.

Quickly.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I hope for the parents sake, they conclud it one way or the other quickly.

Quickly.

agree - dead is better than not knowing IMO

Now it seems all the MSM is reporting about the body found but no ID yet.

I'm sure they know - they just want to make sure the parents know first - they won't even say it is male and/or female.

Body discovered amid Gabby Petito search in Wyoming national park (nypost.com)

This isn't far from where that Youtuber video I posted was... so that may be what cracked the case.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Sounds like it is her - the FBI press release is on now. His voice is shaky and on the verge of tears and he started straight off with condolences to Gabby's family before saying the remains match her description but no positive ID.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They are saying no positive identification as yet, but also in the same breath they offer the condolences to the family for the loss of their daughter. Sounds pretty definitive.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Sounds like it is her - the FBI press release is on now. His voice is shaky and on the verge of tears and he started straight off with condolences to Gabby's family before saying the remains match her description.
Yeah that’s not a common thing. Must be a pretty gruesome scene..

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Apparently the dirt bag went into the park to disappear and his family went and got the car and brought it back. That’s more than suspicious.

My question is, at this point, can the family be charged with obstruction or accessory after-the-fact?

Reactions: BOP

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Apparently the dirt bag went into the park to disappear and his family went and got the car and brought it back. That’s more than suspicious.

My question is, at this point, can the family be charged with obstruction or accessory after-the-fact?
I hope so.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

Evidence tampering?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Vrai

I took a pic and sent it to you - I got it before it disappeared but had to use my phone.

Now I can post it!

Attachments

• Over.jpg
    Over.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Wow
Reactions: BOP

Dakota

~~~~~~~
What is that?

His instagram page - I clicked his profile picture and that came up.
It really is the oddest thing!

I couldn't just click and save the photo so I took the pic with my phone.

Obviously others saw the same and it was either deleted or frozen by Instagram.

If he deleted it - he did it right at the time I posted the link.