Woman vanishes on cross country trip

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'd bet he got $$ from Pops and is into the wind in South America or something.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's almost going to have to kill himself now. He's closed all other doors by running, especially now that they've found her body.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If the FBI isn't thoroughly leftist-incompetent yet, they'd be checking bus, train and air terminals video feeds from the last two weeks.

Grumpy

Well, they at least harbored him when he first came back from Utah. They're either not terribly bright or they have enough money they thought they could buy him out of trouble.
I haven't really kept up to date on this...but I haven't seen anything that shows he was actually home when they started looking into this and wanted to question him.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I haven't really kept up to date on this...but I haven't seen anything that shows he was actually home when they started looking into this and wanted to question him.

My bet is that he's out of the country already or at the least, far from Florida.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:yeahthat:

In the story I linked to above, I can definitely see a resemblance and Toronto is a fairly good hike from Florida.
Unless he gets super lost in the dense forests up there, south America might have been a better bet. I'm sure there are still countries in south and central that don't extradite.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I really dont' approve of protesting in a neighborhood, in large part due to the impact on neighbors who have nothing to do with the topic of the assembly, but I was kind of expecting this to happen.