Womb Transplants...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
'Because once the medical community accept this as a treatment for cis-women with uterine infertility, such as congenital absence of a womb, then it would be illegal to deny a trans-female who has completed her transition.'

WTF!?!

Hijinx

I don't know about these freaks, but I would assume these wombs that they transplant would have to come from a hysterectomy they did on some other woman, or from the womb of a dead donor.

With the history of uterine cancer in women an often deadly cancer they would be taking a helluva chance.
But WTH if you are already insane might as well go for it.

These Butcher Doctors will do anything just to prove it can be done.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The problem with getting a womb is that you have to get all the accessories for it to work.

seekeroftruth

'Because once the medical community accept this as a treatment for cis-women with uterine infertility, such as congenital absence of a womb, then it would be illegal to deny a trans-female who has completed her transition.'

WTF!?!

Why? There are survivors of ovarian and uterine cancers that would benefit from these transplants. I know a woman who lost her ovaries to cancer when she was 18, taking away her ability to conceive a child and on top of that... at 18 she's forced into an early menopause. This surgery could restore her.... but now it's tainted because a man want's to carry a baby????? Bummer....

Men can't handle a little kidney stone.... who among us is supposed to believe men can deliver a baby? :hot:

☕

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Why? There are survivors of ovarian and uterine cancers that would benefit from these transplants. I know a woman who lost her ovaries to cancer when she was 18, taking away her ability to conceive a child and on top of that... at 18 she's forced into an early menopause. This surgery could restore her.... but now it's tainted because a man want's to carry a baby????? Bummer....

Men can't handle a little kidney stone.... who among us is supposed to believe men can deliver a baby? :hot:

☕
Woman to woman is fine with me. Woman to man just isn't right.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Men can't handle a little kidney stone.... who among us is supposed to believe men can deliver a baby?
:yay:

FWIW my mom says the kidney stone is worse. Women want to have babies, nobody wants to have a kidney stone.

That's because at the end of labor, you have an 8lb+- baby to show for it. When you pass a kidney stone you go through all that pain for a grain of sand.