Women more prone to lose libido over flatulence

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.thelocal.se/40774/20120511/

One in three Swedish women say no to sex due to the fear of farting during the act, according to a new report, while men are only half as likely to forego sex over concerns about breaking wind.

The study, which was commissioned by pharmacy chain Kronan and Swedish research company Novus, found that some 30 percent of women surveyed had said “thanks, but no thanks” to sex due to their gassy stomach, wrote daily Aftonbladet.

Only 15 percent of men made the same claim, however.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
:dye:K_Jo......:dye:K_Jo......:dye:K_Jo.......:dye:K_Jo..........Ripppppppppppppp.... :geek: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
First let me set the record straight! Women don't *art...they toot.

Also, I feel that its a personal choice based on timing, attitude and who's socks you may blow off. For some its maybe a wonderful payback gift to that 'held your head under the covers' guy in your life.

:coffee:

NTNG

First let me set the record straight! Women don't *art...they toot.

Also, I feel that its a personal choice based on timing, attitude and who's socks you may blow off. For some its maybe a wonderful payback gift to that 'held your head under the covers' guy in your life.

:coffee:

You are correct. Sanatation workers fart. Truck drivers fart.
Women cough anally...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If Swedish women would eat normal food they wouldn't have to worry about gas. The very thought of lutefisk makes me want to :geek: