Women Used as Gitmo Torture Tactic

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=462320

And how do these women torture Muslim prisoners?

They simply exist.

Although no female guards were videotaped in any of the stripping cases, investigators cautioned the U.S. government about using the all-female team to handle disruptive detainees, citing religious and cultural issues. Many of the prisoners are Muslim men and under strict interpretations of Islam view contact with other women other than their wives as taboo.
Tough ####, Mohammad - you should have thought about that before you became a terrorist.

Will be interesting to see which side the libbies will take - the side of equality for women or the side of the terrorists. My bet is on the terrorists :yay:

S

Schizo

vraiblonde said:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=462320

And how do these women torture Muslim prisoners?

They simply exist.

Tough ####, Mohammad - you should have thought about that before you became a terrorist.

Will be interesting to see which side the libbies will take - the side of equality for women or the side of the terrorists. My bet is on the terrorists :yay:

If I'm ever held captive, I definitely would like that kind of "torture!" :razz:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Schizo said:
If I'm ever held captive, I definitely would like that kind of "torture!" :razz:

The obvious problem with our armed forces is their inability to comply with international law," said Arsalan T. Iftikhar, national legal director for the Washington, D.C.-based Council on American-Islamic Relations.

Here's a nice open-minded principle from one of the watch-dogs complaining about our care of their un-uniformed, terrorist, freedom-fighters.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Of course these are the same people (men?) that have no problem with beating a woman to death if she disrespects him, like averting her eyes in his presence etc.. or beheading he in public for not wearing her hood properly in public.. maybe we should go back to Iraq/ Afghanistan and get some of these woman to take of them instead..

B

Bruzilla

Women have been torturing men in the United States for centuries. Why should abunch of worthless terrorists get special treatment?

B

brownjunk

I didn't even notice my wife was gone. Listening to her yap is definitely torture.