Women wake up grumpier than men

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Women wake up grumpier than men - CBS News

CBS News) According to a Duke University survey, women wake up far more grumpier than their male counterparts. In fact, females need far more sleep than men and suffer more mentally and physically if forced to go without it, research suggests.

"In this particular study, women had more depression, anger, and hostility early in the mornings when they weren't getting the same amount of sleep than they normally get," said Michael Breus, a clinical psychologist, sleep expert and author of "The Sleep Doctor's Diet Plan." "When they have problems falling asleep, staying asleep, that seems to have a dramatic effect."

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
In fact, females need far more sleep than men and suffer more mentally and physically if forced to go without it, research suggests.

Exactly! I'm sending this to the giant.

In this particular study, women had more anger and hostility early in the mornings...When they have problems falling asleep, staying asleep, that seems to have a dramatic effect."

Exactly! I'm sending this to the giant.

I'm one cranky arse biytch if I don't get a full nights sleep. I can be dangerous if woken early, especially if I didn't sleep well. :burning:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
"In this particular study, women had more depression, anger, and hostility early in the mornings when they weren't getting..."

...any sex. :burning:

All my man has to do is keep me satisfied and all is good and right in the world! :bann:

:lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"In this particular study, women had more depression, anger, and hostility early in the mornings when they weren't getting the same amount of sleep than they normally get," said Michael Breus, a clinical psychologist, sleep expert and author of "The Sleep Doctor's Diet Plan." "When they have problems falling asleep, staying asleep, that seems to have a dramatic effect."

This probably has nothing to do with men's snoring...

Misfit

Lawful neutral
This probably has nothing to do with men's snoring...

Snoring? That’s nothing compared to the open mouthed toxic stench that wafts across the bedroom from the unbrushed lays imbedded in our loved ones maw...or so I've been told.

:whistle: