Women's College Softball World Series

donbarzini

nachomama said:
Anyone else been watching? :popcorn:

That was one h3ll of a game last night.

Missed last night's, but MAAAANNNNN! Monica Abbott is a freak of nature. She is incredible. I would love to teach her to pitch overhand and try her at baseball.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
donbarzini said:
Missed last night's, but MAAAANNNNN! Monica Abbott is a freak of nature. She is incredible. I would love to teach her to pitch overhand and try her at baseball.

YES she is. :lmao: She's can pitch a freaking softball though. :faint:

Last night's game went 10 innings. Arizona won 1-0. Man, it was such an intense game. That was the first run scored on Abbott in the series. The girl who scored the winning run celebrated her 21st birthday yesterday.

Game 3 is tonight. You can bet I'll be watching.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
cattitude said:
:howdy:

Sad to see Arizona State get knocked out early though. :meganfans:

I know. I was kinda surprised to see them get knocked out so early. Did she get a chance to play? Of all the games I saw, Burkhart was pitching.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
nachomama said:
I know. I was kinda surprised to see them get knocked out so early. Did she get a chance to play? Of all the games I saw, Burkhart was pitching.

Nah, she knew she was gonna sit...she wasn't happy but she's just a freshman.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
cattitude said:
Nah, she knew she was gonna sit...she wasn't happy but she's just a freshman.

:ohwell: Next year should be interesting, since Burkhart should still be there...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Arizona Won! That was quite a game last night. Both teams played an awesome series, as happy as I was for UofA, I was just as sad for UT.

cvizzy

That will be awesome to see. We are going up in August to see one of Washington Glory home games. My daughter is excited about seeing a live professional game. On fathers day we watch the Bandits verse Venezula, that was a great game.

Otter

Nothing to see here
World Cup of Softball

Team USA killing the Chinese 8-0, top of the 3rd. Should I have said breaking news?

Really enjoy the hustle and enthusiasm of the women. No whining, no mouthing off..Breath of fresh air.