Women's hair salon recommendation?

mollee

Hi all, just moved here couple of months ago. Does anyone have a nice women's hair salon/hair stylist to recommend around here who's hip and uses nice hair products?

Maybe the target/walmart general location or in Leonardtown?

thanks a bunch

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by mollee
Hi all, just moved here couple of months ago. Does anyone have a nice women's hair salon/hair stylist to recommend around here who's hip and uses nice hair products?

thanks a bunch
The Hair Co in Leonardtown. I love that place. I spent four hours in there Saturday morning with a bridal party, had a blast. Great, friendly people, good with kids.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!

thanks a bunch
JC Penney Styling Salon in Wildwood is wonderful. Go to Barbara, Bobbie or Margie. They are great!

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: Re: Women's hair salon recommendation?

Originally posted by FancyBelle
JC Penney Styling Salon in Wildwood is wonderful. Go to Barbara, Bobbie or Margie. They are great!
:yeahthat: Very helpful people too. They helped me pick out a new shampoo, conditioner, and styling product system.

Jameo

What?!
Hair It Is in Lexington Park is great! Jessie is AWESOME! She is the only one that I will let touch my hair!

ceo_pte

my wife is very particular about her hair. She goes to a place located in the same plaza as the 'Nicks of Clinton' butcher. Right at the intersection of 5 South and St. Charles Pkwy.

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
thanks a bunch

The Hair Company in Leonardtown...great place. Owner is friends with the family....very nice people.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba

Originally posted by CowGirlUp
The Hair Company in Leonardtown...great place. Owner is friends with the family....very nice people.

Hello, McFly:

Originally posted by Ehesef
The Hair Co in Leonardtown. I love that place. I spent four hours in there Saturday morning with a bridal party, had a blast. Great, friendly people, good with kids.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by ceo_pte
my wife is very particular about her hair. She goes to a place located in the same plaza as the 'Nicks of Clinton' butcher. Right at the intersection of 5 South and St. Charles Pkwy.

Studio Mirage. That's where I go too! :biggrin:

ceo_pte

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Studio Mirage. That's where I go too! :biggrin:

I actually think she goes to a girl named Jenn! Funny, huh!

You don't have to be a stranger, you know!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I actually think she goes to a girl named Jenn! Funny, huh!

You don't have to be a stranger, you know!

I've been in Indian Head a lot. You guys doing anything for Superbowl Sunday?

ceo_pte

I've been in Indian Head a lot. You guys doing anything for Superbowl Sunday?

We were talking about it last night... Not sure though! We may hang at our place? YOU?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
We were talking about it last night... Not sure though! We may hang at our place? YOU?

I'm not sure either. We haven't even talked about it yet. Guess I'll have to ask him tonight.

fddog

Bow wow
I'm not sure either. We haven't even talked about it yet. Guess I'll have to ask him tonight.
sorry pix, he is unscheduled overtime tonight,thanks to a phone call i made :biggrin: so you are stuck with me tonight :blushing: :bubble:

watercolor

yeah yeah

Originally posted by CowGirlUp

:yeahthat: They are great!!!

Which owner CowGirl

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: Re: Re: Women's hair salon recommendation?

Originally posted by watercolor
:yeahthat: They are great!!!

Which owner CowGirl
Jackie, she is actually related to CowGirl and I thru marriage...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by fddog
sorry pix, he is unscheduled overtime tonight,thanks to a phone call i made :biggrin: so you are stuck with me tonight :blushing: :bubble:

He's working tonight.... Scheduled. :rolleyes: Oh and I bet Barnes likes me a little more then he likes you. :biggrin: