Wonder what you thinkm

PJay

Mark Levin asked this question on twitter

"IF A DEFEATED BIDEN DOES NOT CONCEDE AND HIS PARTY'S RIOTERS TAKE TO THE STREETS IN A COUP ATTEMPT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP, WILL THE MILITARY BE NEEDED TO STOP THEM?"

What say you?

PJay

Sorry for mistake above, my little Dixie bumped me when typing..dog's gotta love them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

"IF A DEFEATED BIDEN DOES NOT CONCEDE AND HIS PARTY'S RIOTERS TAKE TO THE STREETS IN A COUP ATTEMPT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP, WILL THE MILITARY BE NEEDED TO STOP THEM?"

What say you?

Of course.

Then the media will gnash and pule about Trump sending the military after American citizens, completely ignoring the part where they tried to overthrow our government and attack our President.

Our country reads like a Vince Flynn or Tom Clancy novel now.

Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

What say you?
I'm thinking the best thing to happen is for the President to call up the militia. "To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;" You know? Every able bodied white hetero male. I mean really? Why should the military have all the fun?

Hijinx

When Trump is elected again he is more or less a President without worries of re-election.
His first move should be to be sure that riots do not happen during his Inauguration by bringing in the military to keep them straight.