wonderful....black women.....

GregV814

Thousands of soldiers and others have signed a White House petition calling for the president to order the Army to reconsider just-released appearance and grooming regulations they contend are “racially biased” against black women.

The update to Army Regulation 670-1 was published Monday , and among the rules are clarifications for Army-appropriate hairstyles. For example, the Army does not allow twists or multiple braids that are bigger than a quarter of an inch in diameter. The reg also bans dreadlocks of any style, and cornrows must be uniform and no bigger than a quarter of an inch

acommondisaster

How's that racial? I've seen blonds with dreadlocks, people of all colors with cornrows and the navy didnt let me have multiple braids either.
Gad.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Easy fix, require the same hair cut as the men.

:yay: You want to serve, get with the plan. I always thought the "military" cut was for hygiene purposes. If you can't rock a crew cut, don't join.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Okay, so these women want to be a fashion individual...in the Army. There's a reason why they call it a "uniform", ladies, so take your crying somewhere else.

But it's racial bias. :frown:

I say require a uniform 1/4" cut for all, no ifs, ands, or buts. No race card applicable.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
But it's racial bias. :frown:

I say require a uniform 1/4" cut for all, no ifs, ands, or buts. No race card applicable.

As long as all black male and female soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines and coast guard are required to grow and maintain a USAG Eric Holder mustache, I don't care how fat the cornrows or braids are. Just as long as their facial appearance looks like the daddy that will prosecute this obviously discriminatory practice of uniform appearance.:lmao:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Just 1 more excuse to bitch, moan and play the race card.

Army-Hairstyle-Rule1.jpg