Wood stoves

BHorsehappy

It has been a long time since I have had time to get on and chit chat with you all. Look I am looking for a used wood stove if anyone knows of one to either sell or give away please drop we a quick line..Thanks again.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
It has been a long time since I have had time to get on and chit chat with you all. Look I am looking for a used wood stove if anyone knows of one to either sell or give away please drop we a quick line..Thanks again.

I have one! It is sitting in storage. I will advertise it on the classified. You can PM me for details.

BHorsehappy

Thanks to everyone for your replies on the wood stoves. We are still looking so if you know anything please send me a PM. I know that a lot of people are in the market for one, because of the cost of any type of fuel.. Thanks again..:coffee:

Wait4It..boom

we have one as well. got it from a friend (they downsized their's because this was too large). We were lazy and never got it hooked up (been sitting in my basement). It's a LARGE and heavy stove and takes 2-3 men to move. It's not advertised but would love for someone to take it and get it out of our way. PM me and I'll try to get some pics of it to anyone interested.

BHorsehappy

Thanks for your message, but we did find one. We picked it up on Sunday thanks to the forums.. They are going like hotcakes. Thanks again to all that have responded to my post