Woodbury Pictures

photo

Thanks for the feedback it is always welcome from another photographer. You have some awesome pictures from Woodbury also! It is always great to be able to put a face with a name. All I need to do now is find the time to go thought the pictures from the PVDA show and post them before the next event comes up. Thanks again and maybe we will bump into each other again in the future.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Photo & Loper the pictures look great. Thanks for coming to the Woodbury show to take pictures.:dye: Will you be back for the Nov. 19th & Dec. 17th Show? Also can any of these pictures be put on mugs?

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Are you going to be at the dressage show at Begin Again Farm and the PVDA Chapter Challenge?

I am riding in both and would like to get some decent photos of the horse that I am riding. PM me.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Photo & Loper the pictures look great. Thanks for coming to the Woodbury show to take pictures.:dye: Will you be back for the Nov. 19th & Dec. 17th Show? Also can any of these pictures be put on mugs?

BZ,
My answers are yes and yes.. :roflmao:

Duckz

Photo, could you make it so we can order prints? I don't see an order button at the moment. Thanks! :howdy:

photo

Sorry for the delay in responding to your questions. But I have making a few changes to my site over the last week. As of today I am now selling photos from my site. In the past the charges you paid were for processing and postage. I hope everyone understands my need for the change.
Thanks Dan

Also the pictures from the PVDA Dressage show are posted.

Last edited: