Woody Pet or Equine Fresh

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mr Willeys 301.373.5616 or the Hen Yard in Loveville or Southern States in Mechanicsville..Hen Yard is over $6 bag now ..Mr Willey is still right under $6

mingiz

Horse Poor
Loveville leather also carries it. Hen yard will give ya a discount on a pallet of it. Atleast they did for my cousin. :howdy:

Labs4Me

Thanks guys! Do you have a number or an address/directions for Loveville Leather? I know I've heard of it a million times but I've never actually been there. Although I work in Solomons, I live in Huntingtown so I'm not super familiar with some of the places in St. Mary's. My barn roof leaked during that last rain storm and ruined ALOT of bedding I had stored. :mad: I've got a filly on stall rest with a bad stifle injury so I need bedding fast! Thanks again!

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
If you come up Rt 4 to Rt 5 north until Rt 247 - make left. Follow for quite a while until Parson Mill Rd - make left. Follow for about 1/2 mile you'll see sign on right for Loveville. You'll love it!!!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
HorseLady said:
If you come up Rt 4 to Rt 5 north until Rt 247 - make left. Follow for quite a while until Parson Mill Rd - make left. Follow for about 1/2 mile you'll see sign on right for Loveville. You'll love it!!!!

If you come over from Rt4 across St. Andrews then to 5 north wouldn't she take a right onto 247, then a right onto Parson's then Elam (Loveville Leather) is about a mile on right? The hen yard is on the right before you get to 247.

Or have I totally lost it.... :whistle: possible these days.... :lmao: