WooHooo! Its a filly!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
We are soooo excited, the first foal arrived Saturday morning, she is a HUGE (over 40 inches) bay appendix filly out of our 16'2 TB mare. Now, what to name her!!! Sire - TNT Prescription (aka "Blaster"), Dam Connies Majesty (aka "Maggie") Would love to get any name ideas!

Attachments

• Mags_07_filly_1_day_2.jpg
    Mags_07_filly_1_day_2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Mags_07_filly_1_day1-246x295.jpg
    Mags_07_filly_1_day1-246x295.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 155

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
AMAZING isn't it? How they pop out and hit the ground running? Congratulations!! We have one more Rocky due the end of the month....Daisy's baby.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
appendixqh said:
We are soooo excited, the first foal arrived Saturday morning, she is a HUGE (over 40 inches) bay appendix filly out of our 16'2 TB mare. Now, what to name her!!! Sire - TNT Prescription (aka "Blaster"), Dam Connies Majesty (aka "Maggie") Would love to get any name ideas!

:flowers: Congrats, she sure is pretty..Now I'm thinking about names!!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
How about;

Prescribed By Her Majesty
Sheza Just As Prescribed

OMG...you are AWESOME with the names!!!! I will use both of those on the papers...now I just need 3 more (I can't believe they make you come up with so many!) :starcat: Thank you!!!!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
happyappygirl said:
AMAZING isn't it? How they pop out and hit the ground running? Congratulations!! We have one more Rocky due the end of the month....Daisy's baby.

Yes, this one was up on her feet in about 15 minutes, and nursing within 35. Super strong girl! :howdy: How many babies did you have this year?

K

Katie

appendixqh said:
OMG...you are AWESOME with the names!!!! I will use both of those on the papers...now I just need 3 more (I can't believe they make you come up with so many!) :starcat: Thank you!!!!

She is great at coming up with names..

I stink at it. When I had the pups i was coming up with names at the adoption event!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
appendixqh said:

Thanks, it's fun coming up with names, especially if you have sires and dams with good names to work with. :howdy:

R

riderup

appendixqh said:
Beautiful! :howdy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
appendixqh said:

Beautiful baby and Mom!

Her Majesty TNT
Prescribed TNT for her Majesty
Connies Prescription