Work/Board Exchange

covekat

I'm trying to get creative... we will be needing barn help starting about Sept 1st... I'm looking for weekend help if I cant find full time help.

Duties will include feeding, cleaning stalls and turnout.

I have a stall available, nice farm, 180 acres, wood fencing, paddocks and ring. 12x12 stalls in new barn, wash stall, fans. Lots and lots of good trails! Farm is located on the Wicomico in Newburg.

If anyone is interested in working off all or part of their board let me know! If you are looking for full time work we pay a decent salary, or can take money off for board.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
covekat said:
I'm trying to get creative... we will be needing barn help starting about Sept 1st... I'm looking for weekend help if I cant find full time help.

I have a stall available, nice farm, 180 acres, wood fencing, paddocks and ring. 12x12 stalls in new barn, wash stall, fans. Lots and lots of good trails! Farm is located on the Wicomico in Newburg.

If anyone is interested in working off all or part of their board let me know! If you are looking for full time work we pay a decent salary, or can take money off for board.

Sounds like a beautiful place... :howdy:

bhoffman

job

hey i am almost 16 and i may be interested in a paid posistion can you fill me in on the duties needed.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
covekat said:

I tried to PM you, but it said you were full.

bhoffman

your mailbox is full.....

im almost 16 and i am interested in a paid position at the farm, i would love to work off board but my horse is coming home and my parents have invested a lot into building everything. if you are interested please fill me in on everything.