Working on my resume is the ...

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
MOST painful thing.

I am trying to cram it into two pages but have all sorts of techie crap to jam in there.

I must be crazy but working on coming back to SOMD. Charleston is ok but SOMD just is pulling me back again.

Hopefully the crazy person who is part of the reason I left will leave me alone. :/

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
MOST painful thing.

I am trying to cram it into two pages but have all sorts of techie crap to jam in there.

I must be crazy but working on coming back to SOMD. Charleston is ok but SOMD just is pulling me back again.

Hopefully the crazy person who is part of the reason I left will leave me alone. :/

dont worry... Railroad isnt on here anymore.. so he wont know you are coming back... :lmao:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
No. Never met RailRoad and won't either. I have enough crazy people in my life. I don't need another person.

The crazy has long since moved on so I know it won't cause me issues.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Why do you want to squeeze your resume down to 2 pages?

So it isn't skipped over. I have just decided to break up the resume into different styles. One of app development, one for DBA work, one for IA and the last a general overall experience. My linkedIn will have all the information listed.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
So it isn't skipped over. I have just decided to break up the resume into different styles. One of app development, one for DBA work, one for IA and the last a general overall experience. My linkedIn will have all the information listed.
This is my peeve when reviewing resumes.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I don't submit all resumes for one job. Most of the time I do submit the everything. I just don't want to be in application development again. I have been doing it for a long time and have other talents that can be used (SharePoint, Information Assurance etc). I don't want to do another development of Cold Fusion. Will I do it to get back in the DC area yes...but it won't be a 6 year position like my last one was. My skill set has changed dramatically since moving to SC and would like to stay doing that.