World Cup Vegas Dressage Warm-ups

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Bonjour!

Our plane's section engine wouldn't start and we ended up landing over an hour late in Vegas, so I missed the jumping warm-ups. I was in time for Dressage though and I have videos (my fire wire isn't working, but I'll post it when I get home) and pictures. I'm uploading a couple, but this is the first time I've used the laptop for photos and I'm not sure about brightness/color. I'll check them when I get home and edit them if needed, but I hope the colors are okay and that they're bright enough for you to see. :)

First though, bad news. Andreas Helgstrand and Blue Hors Matine of Denmark withdrew from the competition. I'm sure most of you saw the video of this excellent team from WEG. Brian (O'Connor) announced that they will both be fine.

These are photos from the balcony, of warm-ups.

Evi Strasser of Canada on Quantum Tyme
145072768-L.jpg

145075379-L.jpg

145071735-L.jpg

Kyra Kyrklund of Finland on Max

145072298-L.jpg

Daniel Pinto of Portugal on Galopin de la Font

145073258-L.jpg

Last edited:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
and from the Netherlands!

Edward Gal on Group 4 Securicor IPS Gribaldi

145073525-L.jpg

Imke Schellekens-Bartels on Sunrise and Marlies van Baalen on BMC Kigali
145074045-L.jpg

145073813-L.jpg

From Sweden, Jan Brink on Briar 899
145074289-L.jpg

From the US! Catherine Haddad on Maximus JSS
145074470-L.jpg

The young Courtney King a USDF Young Rider graduate on Idocus.

145074621-L.jpg

145074886-L.jpg

And, Steffen Peters on Floriano
145075099-L.jpg

BOHDEN

...and be good in Vegas! :smile:[/QUOTE]
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Beautiful pictures & horses

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Thanks everyone!! I'm uploading more now, hopefully they'll finish before I have to go back to the stadium. I do have jumping pictures and I'll post them as soon as I can!

Thanks again!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
and, what's up with this? I got my first red karma, for this post.

World Cup Vegas Dressag... 04-20-2007 10:40 AM Boring

fredsaid2

Phyxius said:
and, what's up with this? I got my first red karma, for this post.

World Cup Vegas Dressag... 04-20-2007 10:40 AM Boring

Don't take it to heart, you know it wasn't anyone here.

Awesome pics!

DQ2B

Thanks for the photos! I'm soooo jealous, wish I was there. What a huge bummer about Matine, she is so brilliant.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
World Cup Vegas Dressag... 04-26-2007 09:48 AM Still boring

And you're still annoying, sign it or shut up. :smack: :buttkick: :lalala:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Phyxius said:
World Cup Vegas Dressag... 04-26-2007 09:48 AM Still boring

And you're still annoying, sign it or shut up. :smack: :buttkick: :lalala:

Are you going to be at any of the local shows in the next few months taking pictures??

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I haven't been asked to yet, if you know of any shows without a photographer you can let me know and I'll contact the show manager. Or, if you'd like me to come out for just you, your barn, or your kids/friends just let me know! :) :)

Thanks!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
DQ2B said:
Thanks for the photos! I'm soooo jealous, wish I was there. What a huge bummer about Matine, she is so brilliant.

Thanks!! It was a lot of fun, I took my mom since she can't really travel by herself and I made her walk all over the place, but we even got to ride the Gondala's at the Venetian, something I didn't do when I stayed there last year.

I have a blackmail picture of Vanessa that I'll print out and bring on Sunday if you'll be at Dianna's. :):

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
BZHorseMomE said:
Keep the pics coming. :howdy: Are you going to any of the jumping sessions?? Enjoy the trip.

I do have jumping pictures too, I'll get more posted sometime this weekend! Thanks :)

DQ2B

Phyxius said:
I have a blackmail picture of Vanessa that I'll print out and bring on Sunday if you'll be at Dianna's. :):

Hey, I"ll be in Virginia this Sunday but please bring the photo next time if you think of it!