World Gym in Owings and Prince frederick.

swm462

Has anyone joined the World Gym in Prince Frederick or Owings recently? What are the prices? I did a search on the forums but the only info I could find was a few years old. I'm thinking the prices may have changed since then. Thanks.

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
Has anyone joined the World Gym in Prince Frederick or Owings recently? What are the prices? I did a search on the forums but the only info I could find was a few years old. I'm thinking the prices may have changed since then. Thanks.

I have a recent membership with the one in Owings. Its like $34/month, including their "towel service." I guess its more pricey than some other places... but the World Gyms are the best place to go in Calvert County, without a doubt.

Hope this helps :howdy:

C

CalvertNewbie

Thanks for the answer, was there an initial fee to join?

You may have already gotten your answer but it's $49 to join, $25 if you add onto an existing membership. My hubby was already going there and paying $30/month. I recently joined and my membership is $25/month. I think they also offer a discounted rate if you're a cop, teacher, gov't employee, etc.