World Gym

tazzman

Is anyone a member of World Gym in Leonardtown? I have been thinking about signing up buy can't decide. Do you like it there? Do you enjoy the classes? I have joined other exercise places before but have not been happy because everyone seemed so reserve and didn't talk to each other. I want to find someplace that is fun to go to and also get a good workout. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I used to go there and enjoyed it. It is a smaller gym and when I went, it didn't get too crowded. That was about 4 years ago so I'm not sure how enrollment is now.

T

toppick08

Is anyone a member of World Gym in Leonardtown? I have been thinking about signing up buy can't decide. Do you like it there? Do you enjoy the classes? I have joined other exercise places before but have not been happy because everyone seemed so reserve and didn't talk to each other. I want to find someplace that is fun to go to and also get a good workout. Any opinions would be appreciated.

I was a member 2 years ago.....I liked it, but it got to be too many teenie boppers, so I went to Pro Fitness with my boyfriend War.........:coffee:

lovinmaryland

I am not sure how that gym is but I know that it is one of the World gym's in the area (along w/ a few others like Mechanicsville the new La Plata one etc) that you will have access to all those gyms. So that might be an added bonus for you.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I am not sure how that gym is but I know that it is one of the World gym's in the area (along w/ a few others like Mechanicsville the new La Plata one etc) that you will have access to all those gyms. So that might be an added bonus for you.

Better check and see if they have reciprocal membership first. The WG Express at the Capital Clubhouse and the new one in La Plata do not! I thought about joining since I'm always near one or the other but membership is good only at the one you join, not both.

lovinmaryland

Better check and see if they have reciprocal membership first. The WG Express at the Capital Clubhouse and the new one in La Plata do not! I thought about joining since I'm always near one or the other but membership is good only at the one you join, not both.

I am a member of the one in Mechanicsville and you do have access to certain gyms I know the one in Leonardtown the new one in La Plata and I am pretty sure the one in PF (but dont quote me on that one)

thurley42

HY;FR
I am a member of the one in Mechanicsville and you do have access to certain gyms I know the one in Leonardtown the new one in La Plata and I am pretty sure the one in PF (but dont quote me on that one)

if you were a memeber before they all merged (a couple of months ago) you have access to all of them...now they have different membership options that you can purchase, but it was explained to me that previous members were grandfathered in....

tazzman

World gym in leonardtown is convenient for me because I work in leonardtown. I have all the workout videos/dvds, but I think if I pay for a membership in a gym I will be more likely to use it. The videos just collect dust.

depechemode

Enjoy the Silence
Does anyone know what the child care is like? Especially the World Gym there in Mechanicsville/Charlotte Hall since that is fairly close to where I live.

lovinmaryland

Does anyone know what the child care is like? Especially the World Gym there in Mechanicsville/Charlotte Hall since that is fairly close to where I live.

The one in Leonardtown is ehh ok... Mechanicsville is AWESOME!!! They are great w/ the kids my children love going there. :yay:

T

toppick08

hmmmm no comment about your alleged man-relationship with Topp?:killingme

:killingme

Look.....when War did some shoulder shrugs with 400 lbs. on the bar.....:faint:........after picking myself off the floor...:coffee:, I went over and sucked my thumb in the corner and played with those pretty pastel wimmins' weights.......:lol:

thurley42

HY;FR
:killingme

Look.....when War did some shoulder shrugs with 400 lbs. on the bar.....:faint:........after picking myself off the floor...:coffee:, I went over and sucked my thumb in the corner and played with those pretty pastel wimmins' weights.......:lol:

aren't you supposed to be a sasquatch???? you should be able to do SS with 405 for sets of 6!