World Gym

Area51

I live in Mechanicsville and want to join the World Gym. The one in Mechanicsville says it is $44 a month or so. I can get a corporate membership at the World Gym in Leonardtown for $30.

With the agreement the world gyms in somd have, why spend the extra $14 per month if I can sign up in Leonardtown and go to Mechanicsville? or am I missing something?

B

Bean

I am a member in Leonardtown and I cannot use Mechanicsville. It's all very confusing.

millertc

Hubby goes to Lexington Park but he has also gone to Mechanicsville. I do agree with Bean. I have a friend who attends Lex Park but not allowed to go to Mechanicsville. I am not sure what the reasoning is behind that.

lovinmaryland

Really...I can attend Lexington Park. There is some issue with the owner in Mechanicsville.

the owner of Mechanicsville is partners w/ another world gym owner for the new gym in La Plata and they allow members to go to the gyms that they each own manage.

thurley42

HY;FR
Hubby goes to Lexington Park but he has also gone to Mechanicsville. I do agree with Bean. I have a friend who attends Lex Park but not allowed to go to Mechanicsville. I am not sure what the reasoning is behind that.

if you have the orange all access pass you are good to go with any WG...but if you have the white one like lovin said you can only go to your "network" of WGs...

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
The world gym in Lexington Park is 34.99 a month (for a year) no enrollment fee. And you can use any of the gyms in SOMD

29.99 for 2 years
34.99 for 3 years

Area51

The world gym in Lexington Park is 34.99 a month (for a year) no enrollment fee. And you can use any of the gyms in SOMD

29.99 for 2 years
34.99 for 3 years

I have a sheet from my employeer that says the Corporate membership is:

29.99 month / 1 year commitment
no enrollment fee
use of gym at all 4 locations
family members are 29.99/ month per person

smacfit

World

I live in Mechanicsville and want to join the World Gym. The one in Mechanicsville says it is $44 a month or so. I can get a corporate membership at the World Gym in Leonardtown for $30.

With the agreement the world gyms in somd have, why spend the extra $14 per month if I can sign up in Leonardtown and go to Mechanicsville? or am I missing something?

If you do not mind the drive to leonardtown, than that is the way to go. World Gyms in the area are owned by different groups, but they have worked out a deal called Total Access. For as little as $39 per month you can use every World Gym in the area.(other than Waldorf).