World Leaders think trump is a Clown

The Boss

I think the Secretary General will tell you that, through some work and some negotiation, we’ve increased the budget of countries other than the USA, because we’re paying far more than anybody else, and far more even as a percentage of GDP. But we’ve increased the numbers that other countries are paying, by $130 billion.
LOL, trump sounds like a used car salesman.

SamSpade

Frankly I have nothing but utter contempt for the kind of person who speaks glowingly in front of a camera but privately stabs them in the back.
It reeks of high school juvenile behavior, but there it is. I don't see what is to be gained having the respect of such people - it clearly means nothing.

transporter

I think the Secretary General will tell you that, through some work and some negotiation, we’ve increased the budget of countries other than the USA, because we’re paying far more than anybody else, and far more even as a percentage of GDP. But we’ve increased the numbers that other countries are paying, by $130 billion.

Jesus...the increases that are occurring are due to a long standing agreement. The agreement, that was in place before Trump, commits countries to contribute 2% of GDP by 2024.

Take the bell off you collar and do a little research or actually pay attention.

transporter

Fun reading this thread....

The entire UN laughs at Trump...the ignorati rationalize.

Some of our largest trading partners (Canada is #2 morons) laugh at Trump...the ignorati rationalize.

You people are like parents of Millennials....your precious baby could never do anything wrong...he's just a darling little angel!! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The entire UN laughs at Trump...

Actually they're threatened by him because he's cutting off the piggybank. You, of course, are free to send your money to whomever you please. I doubt you will do that, though, just like you won't stroke a check to the Treasury to pay your fair share of taxes.

Midnightrider

Actually they're threatened by him because he's cutting off the piggybank. You, of course, are free to send your money to whomever you please. I doubt you will do that, though, just like you won't stroke a check to the Treasury to pay your fair share of taxes.
When did trump cut off funding to NATO?

Midnightrider

He didn't...just wants the rest of NATO to pay their fair share......please keep up, you're embarrassing yourself

tell it to the queen

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Who are these work leaders you speak of?

In the last two weeks alone we have heard the Chinese leader say they want Trump to win again because he can be bought, North Korea said he is not worth talking to and these three all ignored him and then made fun of him.

The only leader who likes his is Putin and thats for the same reason as China. He is pliable and has no policy and is bad at negotiating.
China is going to cave on trade, and would have already if not for the democrats backdooring our President.. North Korea.. what about all those missiles launched towards Japan?? What about North Korea about Anything?? He talks smack to the NORKS, because his people actually believe he is a GOD.. do you believe he is a GOD too?? Otherwise, Trump has shut him up, and no more extortion payments..

But I know what I know, and I know Trump has allies that LOVE and RESPECT him, mainly for taking their concerns seriously, actually listening to them, and actually doing something.. even a little thing, like having somebody from our administration (ambassadors office) actually attend joint defense meetings for the first time in 8 years.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So you agree there are no world leaders who respect Trump or have any interest in cooperating with our interests.

WINNING!
So you agree, you want our enemies to like us, no matter how much money it cost?? Screw our allies, as long as the commies like us??

WOW.. look how far you've fallen.

WingsOfGold

Jesus...the increases that are occurring are due to a long standing agreement. The agreement, that was in place before Trump, commits countries to contribute 2% of GDP by 2024.

Take the bell off you collar and do a little research or actually pay attention.
Truth is they weren't paying the 2%, Trump got several to pony up. Pay attention idiot boy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:killingme...Duh Boss has not seen Trump's approval numbers among Republicans lately.

He's not allowed to see things like that. He's also not allowed to see the growing support Trump is enjoying in the black voting demographic.