World Leaders think trump is a Clown

The Boss

clown-of-the-year-donald-trump-the-circus-has-come-8712038.png

limblips

PREMO Member
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nato-leaders-caught-camera-mocking-trump-081102749.html

Watford (United Kingdom) (AFP) - The leaders of Britain, Canada, France and the Netherlands have been caught on camera at a Buckingham Palace reception mocking US President Donald Trump's lengthy media appearances ahead of Wedensday's NATO summit.
"In the video, Macron appears to tell an anecdote about the encounter as Britain's Princess Anne and Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte look on, but the French leader's back is to camera and he is inaudible amid the hubbub."

This is it! Trump is going down! Trudeau said something inaudible with his back to the camera! We got him now.

This_person

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nato-leaders-caught-camera-mocking-trump-081102749.html

Watford (United Kingdom) (AFP) - The leaders of Britain, Canada, France and the Netherlands have been caught on camera at a Buckingham Palace reception mocking US President Donald Trump's lengthy media appearances ahead of Wedensday's NATO summit.
I'm shocked - SHOCKED, I tell you - that a politician would complain that another politician sucks up the air time, reducing their time to almost meaningless drivel. Politicians are normally so far morally above such things as worrying about how much time the media spends on them. I'm not sure I've EVER heard a politician complain about such a thing before.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Actually the world leaders that actually matter respect him.. some I would say adore him..

Many of our allies feel like they are getting the attention and support they need that they haven't gotten in DECADES.. Again, why do we care about France?? Netherlands?? CANADA?? Bunch of Free Loaders.. you'll get our Presidents love and attention when you do YOUR part.. and pay your fair share.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
But it is good to know the Liberal/ Democrat propaganda is working on the ignorant..

It has you supporting foreign President's over your own.. you must be so proud.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now that I've seen the clip....

So?

The press - not to mention OP - are making way to much of this. It's a minor jealous snark, that's all. "40 minute press conference" - so? They're just pissed because Trump is a rock star and the press knows nobody wants to be bored to death watching Justin Trudeau fluff his hair.

This snippet reflects poorly on Trudeau, not Trump. He is either so dumb he is unaware of the cameras around him, or has an unappealing passive-aggressive streak (which is super Canadian). They will all be coming out to kiss Trump's ass this afternoon - watch and see.

Stjohns3269

Actually the world leaders that actually matter respect him.. some I would say adore him..

Many of our allies feel like they are getting the attention and support they need that they haven't gotten in DECADES.. Again, why do we care about France?? Netherlands?? CANADA?? Bunch of Free Loaders.. you'll get our Presidents love and attention when you do YOUR part.. and pay your fair share.

Who are these work leaders you speak of?

In the last two weeks alone we have heard the Chinese leader say they want Trump to win again because he can be bought, North Korea said he is not worth talking to and these three all ignored him and then made fun of him.

The only leader who likes his is Putin and thats for the same reason as China. He is pliable and has no policy and is bad at negotiating.

Stjohns3269

Now that I've seen the clip....

So?

The press - not to mention OP - are making way to much of this. It's a minor jealous snark, that's all. "40 minute press conference" - so? They're just pissed because Trump is a rock star and the press knows nobody wants to be bored to death watching Justin Trudeau fluff his hair.

This snippet reflects poorly on Trudeau, not Trump. He is either so dumb he is unaware of the cameras around him, or has an unappealing passive-aggressive streak (which is super Canadian). They will all be coming out to kiss Trump's ass this afternoon - watch and see.

Trump's response that Trudeau is "two faced" makes him sound like teenage girl.

That is what is embarrassing and unbecoming of a president. I'd pick any of those three over Trump any day at this point.

Name three world leaders Trump has a good working relationship with built on mutual respect?

This_person

Who are these work leaders you speak of?

In the last two weeks alone we have heard the Chinese leader say they want Trump to win again because he can be bought, North Korea said he is not worth talking to and these three all ignored him and then made fun of him.

The only leader who likes his is Putin and thats for the same reason as China. He is pliable and has no policy and is bad at negotiating.
You're wishing the Chinese president respected Trump like the respect shown to Obama - where China routinely manipulated their currency, conducted intellectual property theft, had multiple spies in our government, etc.? I'm kinda happy China doesn't like Trump, 'cuz I don't want more of that shitty stuff we had with Obama and Bush and Clinton.

The reason NK has nukes is, unequivocally, Clinton. I'm glad Kim has a different view of Trump than previous presidents.

You want us to be buddies with dictators like Kim and Xi. I'm glad we're not. I guess that's just different visions of the United States for us.

Stjohns3269

You're wishing the Chinese president respected Trump like the respect shown to Obama - where China routinely manipulated their currency, conducted intellectual property theft, had multiple spies in our government, etc.? I'm kinda happy China doesn't like Trump, 'cuz I don't want more of that shitty stuff we had with Obama and Bush and Clinton.

The reason NK has nukes is, unequivocally, Clinton. I'm glad Kim has a different view of Trump than previous presidents.

You want us to be buddies with dictators like Kim and Xi. I'm glad we're not. I guess that's just different visions of the United States for us.

So you agree there are no world leaders who respect Trump or have any interest in cooperating with our interests.

WINNING!