World-record bass – maybe – pulled from Lake Dixon

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Huge fish, sucks if he dosen't get credit cause he didn't measure it on camera. See you try to do a good thing and release the monster fish and now he may be penalized.

Can you say idiot?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

First of all if you even think you have the world record bass you get to a certified scale…you take measurements and photos. Any type of store that sells things by weight has to have scales that are certified by the state. <o:p></o:p>

Anyone that fishes for trophy bass knows that the world record bass will net you over a million in endorsements and other incentives so why wouldn’t you make sure your bases where covered. <o:p></o:p>

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/fishing/news/story?page=f_fea_bass_world-record_Weakley_25.1<o:p></o:p>

Story sums it up. I didn’t think…when you think you screw things up. Take it from me just go thru life not thinking and you’ll be fine.<o:p></o:p>

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
CableChick said:
Can you say idiot?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

First of all if you even think you have the world record bass you get to a certified scale…you take measurements and photos. Any type of store that sells things by weight has to have scales that are certified by the state. <o:p></o:p>

Anyone that fishes for trophy bass knows that the world record bass will net you over a million in endorsements and other incentives so why wouldn’t you make sure your bases where covered. <o:p></o:p>

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/fishing/news/story?page=f_fea_bass_world-record_Weakley_25.1<o:p></o:p>

Story sums it up. I didn’t think…when you think you screw things up. Take it from me just go thru life not thinking and you’ll be fine.<o:p></o:p>
Great but they are hard to keep alive that long and he really wanted to release it. Good for him. :yay:

Dutch6 said:
Great but they are hard to keep alive that long and he really wanted to release it. Good for him. :yay:
Yeah Yeah!

Then he can't biatch. Rules are rules and he's the one losing out!
:shrug: