World Series Champs!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Irony, and all. If I could have afforded $950 to be there for standing room, only, I would have booed when they won. To pay that kind of money to be in person at a baseball game is scary indeed. Obviously, the push for more welfare money is not needed. Just sayin’.

Last edited:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Pretty cool outcome. The home team jinx was unexpected as all wins were for the visitors (a first). Wonder if it will take 95 years for Washington to win another series?

FettZilla

I turned off the game for 40 minutes and back on and saw they were back in the lead. Watched the rest of the game from there to the final out. Awesome win. I knew that Stephen Strasburg would be MVP.

Grumpy

Well, doolliittllee is refusing the whitehouse. As far as I am concerned, he can join the nfl and kiss my sitter downer.
Doolittle has a relative that has autism and bought into the media false frenzy of Trump making fun of a reporter(?) that has cerebral palsy while giving a speech. There are oodles of vids out there showing Trump's spastic arm waving when ever he makes a speech. Another example of people believing what they want to believe, whether factual or not.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I watched the Rally this afternoon while waiting on the furnace guys to arrive. The Nats looked like they were having a lot of fun on the stage, letting off the steam of the past week or so. It was fun to watch, too. :yay: