World series, Cubs vs Indians!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
the Indians (a name Blue Jays radio PC man Jerry Howarth refuses to use) beat up on the Cubbies 6-0 last night. I hope it continues, in order to relegate Joe Maddon back to the scrap pile of history.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
the Indians (a name Blue Jays radio PC man Jerry Howarth refuses to use) beat up on the Cubbies 6-0 last night. I hope it continues, in order to relegate Joe Maddon back to the scrap pile of history.

It was a one sided game last night but we’ll see.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
1 - 1 after Chicago win Wed. Both sides had a dominant pitching performance. We'll see, and I hope it is the Indians. I've had more than my fill of maddon from his tenure here.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Indians 3-1 series lead. I am tentatively optimistic the tribe will hold on and win the series. Hope Maddon enjoyed his after game pizza with his mom.

somdfunguy

not impressed
Wow, as a Cleveland fan this feeling is all too familiar. The machine, Kluber for us tonight. What a game it should be.

Lilypad

cubs2.jpg

Attachments

• CUBS.jpg
    CUBS.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

somdfunguy

not impressed
What a game! If my team is going to lose I am glad it was to a team like the Cubs. Full of class and a great fan base.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I am most certainly NOT a Cleveland or a Cubs fan, but what a game. And the results were rigged! No doubt about it. Just as the Indians tied the game, the Cubbies brought in the rain to dampen the momentum that Cleveland had gained. Rigged, Rigged I say!:lmao:

:yay:Congrats to the Cubs, and don't want to wish them any bad luck, but may they go another 108 years without another WS championship.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
It would be interesting to see how a Chitown win affects the murder rate in that town. Do the gangs call a 3 day truce so they can all party down without having to look over their shoulders?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It would be interesting to see how a Chitown win affects the murder rate in that town. Do the gangs call a 3 day truce so they can all party down without having to look over their shoulders?

Cubs are a Northside team. Most of the violence is south side, white Sox territory.