World War III closer than we think?

3CATSAILOR

More and more Generals and some Admirals are now looking at the real possibility of a war. The question is will it be while Biden is still in office or after the next election? If war breaks out, I seriously question if we are ready for it. The Biden Administration is more concerned about the woke agenda than preparing us for the next World War.

And if we have a World War, will it eventually turn in to a nuclear war? Most Countries, including North Korea know it will result in their Country being erased off the map. Low yield nuclear weapons and or EMPs might be used if a fotilia of warships is close together. It would be like bowling for warships. In the old days the destroyers were kept to the Carriers. They would look to get a strike with one hit. It is believed Russia and perhaps China has a low yield nuclear torpedo. Probably more than one by now. The radiation from the use of nuclear weapons would be devastating. Between the hot zone of a nuclear blast, the outer area of a EMP or the extension of a radiated area, the scenerio is not very positive.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I think civilazation could go either way ... ANOTHER European war or Civil War here in the States

Kinnakeet

I think civilazation could go either way ... ANOTHER European war or Civil War here in the States
I think a civil war in the USA is more likely if another democrat or god help us Biden gets cheated in again the AMERICAN people I think will not like that scenario and could possibly handle the situation ourselves...IMO

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I think a civil war in the USA is more likely if another democrat or god help us Biden gets cheated in again the AMERICAN people I think will not like that scenario and could possibly handle the situation ourselves...IMO
I don't see how you can fight an ideological civil war. There is no territory to conquer. Because most of the country is more towards the center than the fringes, even though the fringerites get all the publicity.

I recall reading stories about how blacks were scared that obama would be assassinated because of his father's race. I remember the hysteria from the left on Trump's inauguration day. I was shocked that 1 of the sky screamers didn't come packing and take a pot shot. But neither of those events occured. Not only at the national level but state and local as well.

The scenario I envision occurring would be where party leaders are sniped. 1 side gets hit, then the followers of the other side retaliate. The Supreme Court justices would also be in the cross hairs.

Each side would have an advantage. The right has firepower and knows how to use it. The left is great at getting large numbers of people to come out and protest/riot/loot/burn.

Honestly there are a few national 'leaders' that I wouldn't lose sleep over if they got the L.H. Oswald special delivery one day.

eric14

WW3 isn't likely, but it should never be too far of a stretch. I'm aware the "doomsday clock" was moved up a little mostly because of the Ukraine attacks, but really to me I thought we were at a bigger risk in the 1950s and 1960s given the history classes I took in middle and high school.

And c'mon, Russia's a joke compared to us. China on the other hand is a little more threatening...

Last edited:

Kinnakeet

WW3 isn't likely, but it should never be too far of a stretch. I'm aware the "doomsday clock" was moved up a little mostly because of the Ukraine attacks, but really to me I thought we were at a bigger risk in the 1950s and 1960s given the history classes I took in middle and high school.

And c'mon, Russia's a joke compared to us. China on the other hand is a little more threatening...
China has a bunch of people and rice cakes

3CATSAILOR

A joke with nukes. Lots of them.
Years ago there used to be Fallout Shelters. People were that concerned about it. Now, no one seems to care. FEMA will probably tell people to "shelter within". Even if you don't get hit with radiation if something did occur, very few people understand what a EMP is and what it can do. A "Shelter Within" will likely help some in the short term. Over the long term, not so much.

PJay

There may be a scare event to wake the masses. Not sure if still planned, we'll see.

We have no one to fear outside our Country..our enemy is within. Our Military have been hard at work taking out the trash.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The rather large Russian nuke submarine presence detected off our coast recently is causing some concern.......
Hopefully each one has it's very own LA Class shadow ready to run a pair of fish up its rudder.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have no doubt the Democrats believe a good old fashioned world war will give them "emergency war powers" that they can use to subjugate us and destroy our country. We are largely over the covid lies, but never EVER underestimate the general population's craving for exploitation.