Worlds Most Popular Sandwiches

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WTF is a Tortas

Spitfire

Greetings:

Today I learned the Cuban sandwich is an American concoction. Those things sure are delicious. There's a great place in NYC I visit when I'm there in the LES that just has them pre-made and stacked in the window.

Cheesesteak I can take or leave. I've gone to Philly and tasted the "Big Two" and some of the others that are closely held secrets by the locals. They were all forgettable.

I still think Arby's Big Montana is the best roast beef sandwich ever made. That thing is pure perfection.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Number 7 would be better with Pumpernickel Bread and horseradish mustard instead of Rye and Russian dressing.

Spitfire

I've always heard good things about the #10. I hope to try one some day.

Greetings:

Bahn Mi are great. Get the "traditional" one with head cheese and their version of pate. There are more modern ones that appeal to more American tastes, but don't go there until you've had the original. A couple times per year, I make it up to Little Saigon, The Eden Center at Seven Corners and there are at least three places there. Nhu Lan is my personal favorite.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The Cuban sandwiches we'd get from the Cuban vendor that would stop by the shipyard in Key West didn't look like the one in that pic. Sure were good though. Same guy would roll by in the morning with Cuban coffee....super sweet and super strong.