Worlds Most Popular Sandwiches

Spitfire

Greetings:

Today I learned the Cuban sandwich is an American concoction. Those things sure are delicious. There's a great place in NYC I visit when I'm there in the LES that just has them pre-made and stacked in the window.

Cheesesteak I can take or leave. I've gone to Philly and tasted the "Big Two" and some of the others that are closely held secrets by the locals. They were all forgettable.

I still think Arby's Big Montana is the best roast beef sandwich ever made. That thing is pure perfection.

Kyle

Having a Beer while the world burns!
PREMO Member
Number 7 would be better with Pumpernickel Bread and horseradish mustard instead of Rye and Russian dressing.

SailorGirl

Greetings:

Today I learned the Cuban sandwich is an American concoction. Those things sure are delicious. There's a great place in NYC I visit when I'm there in the LES that just has them pre-made and stacked in the window.

Cheesesteak I can take or leave. I've gone to Philly and tasted the "Big Two" and some of the others that are closely held secrets by the locals. They were all forgettable.

I still think Arby's Big Montana is the best roast beef sandwich ever made. That thing is pure perfection.
Really. Now I want one. Mitzi up for a field trip?

SailorGirl

Greetings:

Grill it low and slow. On my stove (a Kitchen Aid induction stove) I never put it above mark 4. I also use salted butter, not the unsalted crap.
I'm more of a hurry up and get it over with kind of gal. But you're right on target with salted butter.