World's Smallest Girl

L

luckystar

I've read about her before. The main part of the page doesn't seem to be loading, but off to the side it says she needs surgery. What for?

L

luckystar

:cds:

Right now, I feel for the little people who had babies. Really, If I think I'm uncomfortable now, I can imagine how they felt at 33 weeks.

There's actually a special about a young little person who gets pregnant. I think she's a little over 2 feet or something like that. Chronicles her attempts at getting a driver's license, her bf/husband, pregnancy issues, stuff like that. I see it on Discovery Health now and then.

There's another one about a woman with no legs that either got pregnant in the past or is pregnant for the documentary. It's been a whlie since I've seen that one, but I remember she scoots around on a skateboard :)

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Last week or so I was driving past a strip joint and on the billboard it said some girls name, 2 ft 11 or somthing like that :lmao: Then I heard them advertising on the radio and doing an interview with her :killingme She said she gets flown all over to strip