Worst team in football...

Pete

Repete
No shiat! They start out strong I'm not convinced yet but they keep on so I pick them and they die. Then I figure it was a fluke so I pick them again and they stink on ice. So I pick the Chiefs and get like 14 points and they go out and hang a stupid 50+ points on them. So I figure WTH pick them at home against a west coast team that stinks and give 3.......they SUCK.

I am picking whoever they play from here on out.

They're not very good right now, but they are far from being the worst team in football. It's pretty clear that distinction will belong to Detroit until the NFL can talk the Arena League into taking the Lions.

Did you happen to catch the Thanksgiving Day game between Tennessee and Detroit? After seeing some of the expressions on the Lions' faces at the end of the game, I actually feel sorry for them.

PulseStart

Go Bills!
No shiat! They start out strong I'm not convinced yet but they keep on so I pick them and they die. Then I figure it was a fluke so I pick them again and they stink on ice. So I pick the Chiefs and get like 14 points and they go out and hang a stupid 50+ points on them. So I figure WTH pick them at home against a west coast team that stinks and give 3.......they SUCK.

Me too...they suck....i'm venting
I'll always be a bills fan...even noing they can't beat the lowly 9er's...they suck.......venting here.

PulseStart

Go Bills!
The Lion's....

They're not very good right now, but they are far from being the worst team in football. It's pretty clear that distinction will belong to Detroit until the NFL can talk the Arena League into taking the Lions.

Did you happen to catch the Thanksgiving Day game between Tennessee and Detroit? After seeing some of the expressions on the Lions' faces at the end of the game, I actually feel sorry for them.

compared to the Buffalo Bills....thank god we don't play them this year.....Ralph Wilson is the worst owner in Pro-Football.

still venting some

OldHillcrestGuy

So I figure WTH pick them at home against a west coast team that stinks and give 3.......they SUCK.

Did the same thing picked the Bills because they were home playing a team from a warm climate, thinking it could be snowing in Buffalo. Boy did I have a bad week with my picks, thank goodness the Ravens came through with my 5 pointer, cause I havent picked many winners this week.

RangerJohn

Nope...sorry....the worst team in sports right now are the San Diego Chargers....picked to contend for the Super Bowl, they instead blew off their season.

This team has no clue and the absolute worst coach in the history of the NFL (all you Redskins Fan's know who he is! He sucked worse than Spurrier!)

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No...

Nope...sorry....the worst team in sports right now are the San Diego Chargers....picked to contend for the Super Bowl, they instead blew off their season.

This team has no clue and the absolute worst coach in the history of the NFL (all you Redskins Fan's know who he is! He sucked worse than Spurrier!)

...Norv took us to the playoffs. Spurrier never did. Norv is not the worst coach in the league now let alone in history.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Did the same thing picked the Bills because they were home playing a team from a warm climate, thinking it could be snowing in Buffalo. Boy did I have a bad week with my picks, thank goodness the Ravens came through with my 5 pointer, cause I havent picked many winners this week.

...on top of that, I think the 49'ers are the first West coast team to win in EST this season. Shocker game of the week I think.

RangerJohn

Norv made the playoffs with the highest friggin' payroll in the NFL...and he has now taken a 14-2 team and left it in the dirt. Danny Snyder was smart enough to get rid of both Turner and Spurrier...

LT already has said that since the coach will be back that no one should expect all the players will be back....I can see LT going elsewhere (like Fred Dean, Rodney Harrison, Louie Kelcher, Lance Alworth, Ron Mix and other Charger Hall of Famer's) to win his Super Bowl Ring.

Granted the Lions are pretty bad, but no one expected them to contend this year did they? No...ESPN, SI, and all the other rags had the Chargers going to the Super Bowl....and now are 4-8.

If they are not the worst team in the NFL, they are at least the biggest disappointment in sports.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Trent Edwards threw for two touchdowns and ran for two more a week ago. So, I start him in my fantasy league. If I win I get into the playoffs, if not then I don't.

The Bills scored a whopping 3 points and Edwards went out with a groin injury at the half. Bastard.

Luckily I won because of my running back tandum of Forte, Addai and T. Jones.:yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
It's obvious who the worst team in football is. They haven't won a game and haven't been a team to be reckoned with since the late 90's.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Norv made the playoffs with the highest friggin' payroll in the NFL...and he has now taken a 14-2 team and left it in the dirt. Danny Snyder was smart enough to get rid of both Turner and Spurrier...

LT already has said that since the coach will be back that no one should expect all the players will be back....I can see LT going elsewhere (like Fred Dean, Rodney Harrison, Louie Kelcher, Lance Alworth, Ron Mix and other Charger Hall of Famer's) to win his Super Bowl Ring.

Granted the Lions are pretty bad, but no one expected them to contend this year did they? No...ESPN, SI, and all the other rags had the Chargers going to the Super Bowl....and now are 4-8.

If they are not the worst team in the NFL, they are at least the biggest disappointment in sports.

Very well said. Norv messed up a really good team. The Chargers have an amazing offense.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...OK, but aren't 'worst team in football' and 'most disappointing' two entirely different things?

An interesting point was made yesterday by John Madden that the Lions made dramatic change after a 9-7 season not too long ago, the end of the 2000 season, in which they missed the playoffs by a field goal, and since then, they sunk to the depths of abject futility.

So, Norv isn't Belichick, but he's not the worst.