Worth the time to watch

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Thanks for sharing, very touching. I've been to the Nixon Museum and had a private behind the scenes tour. I used to work on and taxi his jets (62-6000 & 72-7000). I have also visited the Hanoi Hilton and seen what those men have been through.

Today our new Chairman of the FCC invited all us vets up to his conference room to thank us individually for our service. It was great to mingle with some old timers from that time.

Thanks to all those that have served. :buddies:

MSgt, USAF (ret):patriot:

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Wow! Awesome! I would have totally missed that if you had not shared it here. A song to America written on toilet paper and practiced in a latrine. Now, that is the epitome of courage, patriotism, and hope.

Didn't know I would experience goosebumps, lump in throat, and tears on a bright and sunny autumn afternoon. It felt really good! :patriot:

MadDogMarine

Wow! Awesome! I would have totally missed that if you had not shared it here. A song to America written on toilet paper and practiced in a latrine. Now, that is the epitome of courage, patriotism, and hope.

Didn't know I would experience goosebumps, lump in throat, and tears on a bright and sunny autumn afternoon. It felt really good! :patriot:

True men of integrity,honor and courage! Let us never forget what many have sacrificed in the name of freedom.
No matter how bad things get in this country, it will never ,ever be worth giving up the fight for our beloved Republic. The cost was simply just too high to quit.