Would anyone wanna trade.....?

breezy9999

A nice hunter/jumper or dressage type tb mare for a western pleasure quarter, appy or paint type horse? I got her and decided she is not what I am looking for. Hit me up for more info and pics! Thanks!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
So you HAVE a TB mare, and your LOOKING for a W.P horse? Are you wanting like a trail horse, or an actual western pleasure show horse? How old is the mare your looking to trade?

breezy9999

So you HAVE a TB mare, and your LOOKING for a W.P horse? Are you wanting like a trail horse, or an actual western pleasure show horse? How old is the mare your looking to trade?
Hello! She is 12ish? Unsure exactly but by her teeth she is definantly under 15. Plus she definantly doesn't look or act like it! I want something that is broke western. Mostly for trails. Doesn't have to be a show horse. Just want to be able to walk, jog, lope. Then trail ride. I have grown up a jumper so I kind of got stuck in tb's since that's all I ever rode. I wanna relax and have fun. Thanks!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I would sell or possible lease this boy

Knee Deep N Paradise

2002 Placed 8th at the nationals with Pat Odell in 2 yr old snaffle bit pleasure.
2003 3 yr old snaffle bit ROM (17 1/2 pts)
Jr Western Pleasure ROM (26 1/2 pts)
8th in the Nation 3 yr old snaffle bit (year end Finalist)
Non-pro ROM (58 1/2 non pro pts)
Non-pro Award of Merit (over 30.5 pts) 35 over W. Pleasure
Non-pro Award of Merit (over 24 pts) Non-pro W. Pleasure
1/2 open halter pt
2004 Non Pro Superior event horse Western Pleasure.

Attachments

• roger.jpg
    roger.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 120

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Here are a few more pics...will PM you in the am..Roger was shown as a Jr horse by a non pro NOT in training for his wins..used a pro catch rider every so often..but all was done not in training...he needs to be converted to Sr horse (one handed) ...Nat has a couple nice WP horse for sale too..check with her..

Attachments

• Roger%20ME%20DE.jpg
    Roger%20ME%20DE.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Roger_ME_DE1.jpg
    Roger_ME_DE1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Roger1.jpg
    Roger1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Rogermartypurple.jpg
    Rogermartypurple.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 98

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Just remembered! I know someone looking to place their horse in a new home, just for trail riding. He's in his later teens, was used as a youth barrel horse, really easy to handle horse. I can get you the ladys number if your interested.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Here are a few more pics...will PM you in the am..Roger was shown as a Jr horse by a non pro NOT in training for his wins..used a pro catch rider every so often..but all was done not in training...he needs to be converted to Sr horse (one handed) ...Nat has a couple nice WP horse for sale too..check with her..

Question, because I don't know a lot about this, why does the horse always have it's head down? Yes, when it comes to horses :stupid:

C

campinmutt

:killingme

Interesting.

western pleasure horses are meant to go in a slow relaxed manner...they got alittle carried away with the ultra slow gates and low heads. they do have new rules in place to correct it.they like the neck to be parrallel to the ground ..ears not to go below the withers.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sorry just saw this..yep as they said.. this is the way of going for a "Western Pleasure horse" He was always so consistent and always had his ears up he took super pictures..