Would it be rude?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
To point out to the woman that you're talking to, that she needs to shave or bleach her mustache?

I am not even sure if she knows she has one, but trust me, it is there. It's SO THERE that I'm thinking that this woman doesn't own a mirror.

How could she not know that it is there?

Ordinarily, I wouldn't give a flying eff what a person does to their body, but in this instance, I find - along with several other peope - ourselves staring at her upper lip and chin instead of looking at her eyeballs. She has a fine set of boobs, but you'd never know it because you are so fixated on her facial hair.

Oh, and another thing, she post facebok selfies all of the time, and -again- all you see is the facial hair. In. Every. Single. Picture.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Personally, I would want to know. Kind of like a stray booger or spinach in your teeth. :shrug:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
We have a lady at church like that but I'd never say anything. I guess her husband likes it. :shrug:

sockgirl77

To point out to the woman that you're talking to, that she needs to shave or bleach her mustache?

I am not even sure if she knows she has one, but trust me, it is there. It's SO THERE that I'm thinking that this woman doesn't own a mirror.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't give a flying eff what a person does to their body, but in this instance, I find - along with several other peope - ourselves staring at her upper lip and chin instead of looking at her eyeballs. She has a fine set of boobs, but you'd never know it because you are so fixated on her facial hair.

Oh, and another thing, she post facebok selfies all of the time, and -again- all you see is the facial hair. In. Every. Single. Picture.

:ohwell:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Technically, unsolicited comments about appearance are considered rude. This isn't like the stray booger or spinach in your teeth where someone is unaware. This person has to know it's there. Sounds like they either don't care or don't think there's anything they can do about it.

There's a wives tale that if you shave it will come back thicker. Maybe that's why she doesn't shave it?

The odds of it being well received are just about zero, so I wouldn't mention it.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I remember a lady at work telling me that she thought her mustache was sexy. :barf: :twitch:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

:worthless:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She probably knows and doesn't care. Bleaching my mustache is a pain in the butt and shaving irritates my skin, so I just leave it go and make a fashion statement.

Roman

She has to know already that she has some serious facial hair. If you are close to the person, I'd say "Tell her", if not, I wouldn't say a word. I have no problem telling perfect strangers their zippers are down, or they have toilet paper stuck to their leg, but to tell them about facial hair, especially a woman, I wouldn't.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

She probably knows and doesn't care. Bleaching my mustache is a pain in the butt and shaving irritates my skin, so I just leave it go and make a fashion statement.
Problem solved, she got the message.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Even if it was like this?

Attachments

• facial hair.jpg
    facial hair.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 65
  • facial hair 2.jpg
    facial hair 2.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 68