would just like to say..

tiltedangel

I would just like to say thank you to all that serve. Our military, Firefighters, Police officers, Medical, and all who are there to help should the need arise. I realized yesterday, that when they are not in uniform people tend to forget what they do to keep us safe. So i would like to take this time and acknowledge them and all they do. No matter what god you pray to...may they always keep you safe from harm! Thank you again!!!! Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!!!

tomtom

I would just like to say thank you to all that serve. Our military, Firefighters, Police officers, Medical, and all who are there to help should the need arise. I realized yesterday, that when they are not in uniform people tend to forget what they do to keep us safe. So i would like to take this time and acknowledge them and all they do. No matter what god you pray to...may they always keep you safe from harm! Thank you again!!!! Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!!!
Thanks. I am a member of a volunteer Rescue Squad in St. Mary's County, and we really only get recognized for our service to the community when they need help. When we are not in uniform, you are right, people seem to forget.

Thanks, and may you and your family and friends have a wonderful holiday season as well.

I thank you all too !!!! :claps: :buddies:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

Very well said! Adding the thanks of my family and me! :buddies: :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

:yeahthat:What a nice post and yes, thanks to all who serve our community and country. Merry Christmas.:howdy:

kayo

I also would like to say "thank you". You don't get the appreciation that you deserve on a day to day basis!!! To each of you, God Bless you and your families this holiday season and throughout the coming New Year.