Would you buy a nano with a cracked screen

Would you buy an ipod nano with a cracked screen?

• yes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • no

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

catlingirl

My son wants to sell his ipod nano but I think he won't be able to because the screen is cracked. So would you buy it or not? I'm just trying to see if its worth it for him to go through the trouble of putting it in the pennysaver. Thanks

catlingirl

I don't think he would get very much money for it with a cracked screen.

Thats what I told him but he put it in the pennysaver anyway for 80. He'll be lucky if he gets that. It does have some good songs on it though and some videos.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Thats what I told him but he put it in the pennysaver anyway for 80. He'll be lucky if he gets that. It does have some good songs on it though and some videos.

Hope he's not advertising that on pennysaver. They could nab him on copyright infringement and trying to profit from it :yay:

MissKitty

I had a first generation nano. Got a class action settlement in the mail today for something like $37. something about their screens scratching easily. :yay:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

My son wants to sell his ipod nano but I think he won't be able to because the screen is cracked. So would you buy it or not? I'm just trying to see if its worth it for him to go through the trouble of putting it in the pennysaver. Thanks

I'd buy it for the right price. :shrug: