Would you hang out here?

kamcpeek32

Boots Beauty Advisor
Club Bounce® is a night club that caters to BBW (big beautiful women), BHM (big handsome men) and those who admire us. People of all shapes, sizes, backgrounds, race and style come to Club Bounce® to enjoy the accepting atmosphere, awesome music and good times!

If we had aclub bounce or something like it in Southern Maryland Would you party there?

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Club Bounce® is a night club that caters to BBW (big beautiful women), BHM (big handsome men) and those who admire us. People of all shapes, sizes, backgrounds, race and style come to Club Bounce® to enjoy the accepting atmosphere, awesome music and good times!

If we had aclub bounce or something like it in Southern Maryland Would you party there?

Can't help but giggle about the words BBW,BHM and Bounce are all tied together.:lmao: FYI, I ain't no small guy either.

fear nothing

most the women in somd are Big nd I love me some big women

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

I take offense to a club that caters to big people. Skinny people dance, too.

Toxick

Splat
Club Bounce® is a night club that caters to BBW (big beautiful women), BHM (big handsome men) and those who admire us.

Would there be plenty of really hot chubby-chasers there?

A club like that, you would have to pry me out with a crowbar.

Literally.

Nanny Pam

Sure, I would. Why not? :shrug:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

:confused: Did walmart start playing house music and change thier name to "Club Bounce"?