Would you marry a convict?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Just curious if you'd be willing to marry a person who had been in jail before?

I'm not talking about becoming the spouse of someone who spend a night in jail for something simple; I'm talking about someone who has spend a fair amount of time in jail, for something somewhat big.

Me? No. Not worth the headache/heartache, especially when I'd always be concerned that he enjoyed jail a little too much, iffin' you know what I mean. :whistle:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
You mean someone that does the following???? :coffee:

FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE
BURGLARY-4TH DEGREE THEFT
THEFT:LESS $500 VALUE
THEFT: $500 PLUS VALUE
THEFT LESS THAN $100.00
THEFT-SCHEME:$LESS $500

OBTAIN GOODS, MONEY-FORGERY
CDS:pOSSESS-NOT MARIHUANA
CDS:pOSS PARAPHERNALIA
Attempted/Burglary-Second Degree/General
Burglary/Second Degree/General
Burglary-First Degree

Last edited:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Just curious if you'd be willing to marry a person who had been in jail before?

I'm not talking about becoming the spouse of someone who spend a night in jail for something simple; I'm talking about someone who has spend a fair amount of time in jail, for something somewhat big.

Me? No. Not worth the headache/heartache, especially when I'd always be concerned that he enjoyed jail a little too much, iffin' you know what I mean. :whistle:

the next question is.... would you feel comfortable going to their wedding ? or hell.... even bringing your kid to hang out with such an upstanding citizen

Misfit

Lawful neutral
It would depend on what for. I knew someone once who was the most trusting, & nicest guy you ever wanted to meet. He was naive and got taken advantage of. His “friends” left him holding the bag. I wouldn’t want to marry a murderer or someone who got sent up the river for drugs but if someone screwed up their books and got nailed I might give them a pass.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
It would depend on what for. I knew someone once who was the most trusting, & nicest guy you ever wanted to meet. He was naive and got taken advantage of. His “friends” left him holding the bag. I wouldn’t want to marry a murderer or someone who got sent up the river for drugs but if someone screwed up their books and got nailed I might give them a pass.

A better question is - what on earth are you doing at Golden Corral? Don't you just see the germs? :faint:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Just curious if you'd be willing to marry a person who had been in jail before? :

Depends on what for.

Scooter Libby was on his way to jail because that a hole Dubbya wouldn't pardon him. He commuted the sentence but, Scooter is a convicted felon who was gonna do 2 1/2 years for a pretty big deal.

So, like what?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I know someone that married a guy after he got out of prison for murder. She's a pretty effed up person in her own right. Marriage made in Hell.

A better question is - what on earth are you doing at Golden Corral? Don't you just see the germs? :faint:

Kids LOVE that place. Honestly, if I HAVE to eat out, I'd rather eat there than McDonalds/Burger King/Wendy's/etc. There I at least have the option of eating somewhat "healthy" or at least not fried. There are germs everywhere. A little exposure now and then helps our immune system.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Kids LOVE that place. Honestly, if I HAVE to eat out, I'd rather eat there than McDonalds/Burger King/Wendy's/etc. There I at least have the option of eating somewhat "healthy" or at least not fried. There are germs everywhere. A little exposure now and then helps our immune system.

I draw the line when the cows daymn near pull their chairs up to the food bar... also eat right off the plate standing at the food bar (as fast as they are putting it on the plate)..... and the little rug rats running their fingers in the chocolate fountain...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I draw the line when the cows daymn near pull their chairs up to the food bar... also eat right off the plate standing at the food bar (as fast as they are putting it on the plate)..... and the little rug rats running their fingers in the chocolate fountain...

You just made me throw up in my mouth a little...

:barf:

You just made me throw up in my mouth a little...

:barf:

:yeahthat:

That is gross. That's why I sit with my back to the food bar.

SG_Player1974

FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE
THEFT LESS THAN $100.00
Burglary-First Degree

Oddly specific :eyebrow:

Got someone in mind?

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Was in GC once and they ran out of plates, this rather large couple grabbed two of the trays you use when you come in and piled them high with so much food. Guess they don't realize those trays don't really get a good washing, sometimes wiped with the same rag they use to clean the chairs. So gross.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
They thought what they read in the personal ad said “Penn State” but later realized it said “State Penn?” :biggrin:

lovinmaryland

FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE
THEFT LESS THAN $100.00
Burglary-First Degree

Is this a one day thing? Or over a period of time?