Would you wear a Bush shirt to a Kerry rally (or vice versa)?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A10047-2004Aug18.html

The experiment: A college professor wears a Kerry-Edwards shirt to a rally for President Bush, then a Bush for President shirt to a John Kerry rally.

Result: Bush people make the subject remove his shirt, then give him the boot. The Kerry people don't make a peep.

Maybe he should have worn a Nader shirt instead.

Also, I'm surprised at the inclusion of so many Hollywood types at the RNC convention. Isn't Hollywood supposed to be part of the Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy to turn America into a vassal of the Soviet Union or something?

stormer41

I would have done that ....but I wouldn't have left, or removed the shirt....
Whatever happened to freedom of expression?
And if they even tryed to touch me...let them get mad and do something. I would let the cops deal with them...can we say assult charges....

Toxick

Splat

They make him remove the shirt AND kick him out?
That's pretty extreme.

God damn republicans.

:biggrin:

I actually would have expected better from the Republicans. And truth to be told, I expected worse from the Democrats.

Originally posted by Tonio
Also, I'm surprised at the inclusion of so many Hollywood types at the RNC convention. Isn't Hollywood supposed to be part of the Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy to turn America into a vassal of the Soviet Union or something?

I'm surprised by the inclusion of any Hollywood types at the RNC convention. I hope Slick Ric provides us with some drama. Cause he's a Jet-flyin' Limosine-Ridin' Stylin' Profilin' Son of a gun - WOOOOOO!

The only other names I recognized were Bo Derek and Stephen Baldwin. BALDWIN???

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by stormer41
I would have done that ....but I wouldn't have left, or removed the shirt....
Whatever happened to freedom of expression?
And if they even tryed to touch me...let them get mad and do something. I would let the cops deal with them...can we say assult charges....

:yeahthat:

I'm used to wearing shirts that make people gawk anyway.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Consider the source...

We ALL know how unbiased most college professors are.

I think the republicans should've hog-tied him. j/k

:whistle: