Wouldn't bother me if they never played again

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I'd go one better and dismantle ALL professional sports. Most of our "heroes", if they couldn't throw or dribble a ball they'd be just another illiterate thug on the streets. I'm not sure why we glorify sports and the neanderthals who play them.

It burns my ass that Colin Kaepernick is making millions promoting sneakers that Nike pays Chinese sweatshop workers 10-cents/hour to make. And THEN that dick has the nerve to whine about being oppressed.

Every time I see his disgusting face I want to punch it.

These are awful people and we shouldn't be glamorizing them.

limblips

I'd go one better and dismantle ALL professional sports. Most of our "heroes", if they couldn't throw or dribble a ball they'd be just another illiterate thug on the streets. I'm not sure why we glorify sports and the neanderthals who play them.

I don't/won't miss sports at all. It is amazing how much I get done on a Sunday by not sitting in my recliner watching sports on TV. The only sports I watch on occasion are individual sports like golf or tennis. Those people are out their on their own. There aren't 4 or 10 others out there making them look good. Sports people and actors should shut up and stick to what they are paid to do instead of trying to play political expert.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't/won't miss sports at all. It is amazing how much I get done on a Sunday by not sitting in my recliner watching sports on TV. The only sports I watch on occasion are individual sports like golf or tennis. Those people are out their on their own. There aren't 4 or 10 others out there making them look good. Sports people and actors should shut up and stick to what they are paid to do instead of trying to play political expert.

It's just galling how these elite multimillionaires can be so ungrateful, then whine about anyone else's "privilege".