Wow, congrats to GVF.

G

GVF

Thank you! We are a bit on cloud nine here right now! :yahoo: There is more to this story that makes it even more interesting and exciting, but which is private info. LOL

Even though I would not expect most here would really care, or get the magnitude of this, I appreciate the recognition- even this one single congrats.... It means alot. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!! :yahoo:

G

GVF

My comment was not meant as a negative or to stir things up. It is simply the way things are- nothing good/bad/indifferent about it.

Unless something like this happens directly to someone, they are not expected to be as excited as that person themselves, Also, being this is not a dressage forum, I would not expect most to understand like people on a strictly dressage based forum. Hope I clarified myself.

I thank you for the compliment! I am finding out more and more each day HOW nice he really is- and not through my own rose colored glasses either, but from an FEI Olympic dressage trainer! :yahoo:

devinej

"Even though I would not expect most here would really care, or get the magnitude of this, "

LOL that's usually something you say in your head and not type out loud...even if it is the truth

I get the magnitude of it, congrats, that is a HUGE opportunity for you! I'm excited to hear about his progress!

Duckz

LOL that's usually something you say in your head and not type out loud...even if it is the truth

:yeahthat::killingme

C'mon GVF give us SOME credit :whistle: Congrats on your boy. He's a cutie and looks like he'll go far. You must be a very proud mama.

Z

zansgoodnews

And to think I got to ride him in his very first dressage show! :diva: LOL

Definitely looking forward to the months/years to come with Saint!! I am still dancing on cloud nine :dye:

lovemyber135

Was looking though the Ultimate dressage forums and noticed a local stallion owned by GVF is in training with Cesar Parra. He's looking absolutely marvelous and I'm completely jealous. I know that I'm shocked that he's only three..

Ultimate Dressage • View topic - I've been keeping a secret... *Video*.

omg!!! cesar is so amazing my dressage instructor trained with someone who trained under him and my pony is now amazing!!!! he's my hero his horses he trains make me drool! haha