wow, Governor Moore...... rah rah sis boom bah!!!

GregV814

Governor Moore, Ravens #1 fan
Governor Moore, Commanders #1 fan
Governor Moore, UMd #1 fan
Governor Moore, Beach Buccaneers U-10 #1 fan

Cool!

I dont think we got a succinct answer on this..... Is Kamala a Black woman, Indian woman.... we can't ask?

SamSpade

Governor Moore, Ravens #1 fan
Governor Moore, Commanders #1 fan
Governor Moore, UMd #1 fan
Governor Moore, Beach Buccaneers U-10 #1 fan

Cool!

I dont think we got a succinct answer on this..... Is Kamala a Black woman, Indian woman.... we can't ask?
From the leftie press - she counts as both. I guess technically, that is correct, although I don't much recall Barack saying too much about being white.

She's lived all over. She largely grew up in the SF area - born in Oakland - went to Howard, joined a black sorority and attended a black church.
Wiki says that her Indian mother surmised that in America, she'd be looked upon as black - so she encouraged her black lineage and corresponding culture.

But - her parents divorced when she was seven, and she lived with her Indian mother, following her as she got different jobs - one of them in Montreal where she lived for four years. It would seem that, growing up, she easily spent more time being Indian as African American.

The observation made by black conservative pundits has been - she had previously cashed in on being - Indian. And I can see why, in an era of identity politics, where being the first INDIAN D.A. or first INDIAN Senator carries a bit more cachet. Same observers noticed that she more closely identified with being black by 2020 - ostensibly - because it helps to get votes.

Really makes no difference to me - it's politics. Expecting honesty in politics is like trying to pick up a turd from the clean end.

It's all about the optics.

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Read a couple articles by Irish historians that Kamala may have more than one Scots-Irish ancestor in her Jamaican heritage.