wow, I was victimized too!!!

GregV814

I was in the parking lot last night after being released by my touring actors guild and approached by some reckless teen girls wearing chuck taylors...they started making fun of me (sniff) and detecting an accent, I heard them say things like, "EEEEhs propah moist", and said, " do't be alahmed, we're jewst 'aving a laff"... one said she was "knackered"...well; they knocked me to the pavement and put skooshies on my wrist and ran off!!!!

Teen Brits on the loose in my County/Country!!!! WOW, history repeating itself!!!!! Should I call CNN, The View or Chris CUMO???

Hank

my war
I was in the parking lot last night after being released by my touring actors guild and approached by some reckless teen girls wearing chuck taylors...they started making fun of me (sniff) and detecting an accent, I heard them say things like, "EEEEhs propah moist", and said, " do't be alahmed, we're jewst 'aving a laff"... one said she was "knackered"...well; they knocked me to the pavement and put skooshies on my wrist and ran off!!!!

Teen Brits on the loose in my County/Country!!!! WOW, history repeating itself!!!!! Should I call CNN, The View or Chris CUMO???

Are you related to a Dentist?

GregV814

psssst: a parody of the Empire "victim", thats all...and call em up and ax him Hank...we're both axed that all the time..