WOW! that banning took almost no time

bcp

In My Opinion
Of course, we do have a DU infiltrator in here,, I will let you know who it is in about an hour if they dont do the right thing (RIGHT THING) and move on back to the crying tin foil hat wearing non american expecting everything for free democratic underground limpwrists site.

Oh, Im sorry, was that not a nice thing to say about the wussies?

I wonder if JPC has been banned as of yet, they were thinking that he was a republican that was posing as a democrat just to give them a bad name,, I guess they have not figured out that they give themselves a bad name with out the help of the JPCs in their party.

Oh well, I guess just for fun I should rejoin and see if I can beat my record of 100 before bannings commence.

Sometimes you just want to reach out and slap a liberal.

D

dems4me

river rat said:
BCP

I have scanned the thread and I am clueless
What the he!! you talkin bout :confused:

I think he's referring to DU (Democratic Undground (another forum)) banned JPC. :shrug:

D

dems4me

bcp said:
Of course, we do have a DU infiltrator in here,, I will let you know who it is in about an hour if they dont do the right thing (RIGHT THING) and move on back to the crying tin foil hat wearing non american expecting everything for free democratic underground limpwrists site.

I wonder if JPC has been banned as of yet, they were thinking that he was a republican that was posing as a democrat just to give them a bad name,, I guess they have not figured out that they give themselves a bad name with out the help of the JPCs in their party.

Oh well, I guess just for fun I should rejoin and see if I can beat my record of 100 before bannings commence.

Will this help you any ----------> :smack:

Hi BPC!!:howdy: I'm Liberal and my name is Dems :howdy:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
dems4me said:
I think he's referring to DU (Democratic Undground (another forum)) banned JPC. :shrug:

Thanks, I was trying to get it
well i don't know anything bout DU so no biggy :shrug:

D

dems4me

river rat said:
Thanks, I was trying to get it
well i don't know anything bout DU so no biggy :shrug:

I think he posted someting similar in the election thread and meant to post this in there as well. :smile:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Will this help you any ----------> :smack:

Hi BPC!!:howdy: I'm Liberal and my name is Dems :howdy:
You are not a Liberal. You just won't admit you are a closet Conservative.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Will Set Us All Free.

dems4me said:
:coffee: The DU did not ban me though they might have if I could have got on that Board. I did try to post there but they are too paranoid and ridiculous rules. I have been on many forums and never one so particular and self serving as that DU. I stopped after they told me that I must first make some replies in other threads before they will allow me to start my own thread. That is too much for me. If they are worried about words then they are surely worried about me and rightfully so.

They thought I was a Republican in disguise??? :lalala:

willie

bcp said:

You must have gotten their paranoia into hi gear. They let me back in....for one (1) post.
ERROR: Your posting privileges have been revoked. If you do not know why this has happened, please take a moment to read our Message Board Rules.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
willie said:
ERROR: Your posting privileges have been revoked. If you do not know why this has happened, please take a moment to read our Message Board Rules.
Last time I got banned from there, I thought, "HA! I'll fool you effers!" and I dialed up with my MSN so it would be a different IP.

Because of my haranguing, hey had set the forum to moderated registrations, meaning they have to manually approve you before you can get in. :lol: And needless to say, they didn't let me in.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
JPC said:
:coffee: The DU did not ban me though they might have if I could have got on that Board. I did try to post there but they are too paranoid and ridiculous rules. I have been on many forums and never one so particular and self serving as that DU. I stopped after they told me that I must first make some replies in other threads before they will allow me to start my own thread. That is too much for me. If they are worried about words then they are surely worried about me and rightfully so.

They thought I was a Republican in disguise??? :lalala:
Have you tried the I AM A LOSER PARTY? They will probably let you in.