WOW, WHAT A SHOCK, LOOK AT MY SHOCKED EXPRESSION, I AM SHOCKED

GregV814

Amid a crushing wave of migrants rushing the United States' southern border, overwhelmed U.S. immigration agencies are releasing "numerous" migrants not just in southern cities, but deep into the interior of the country in a revolving-door system some are concerned is giving aliens a free pass into the U.S.

With destinations like Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, New York City, Yakima, Wash., and Harrisburg, Pa., U.S. government-contracted planes transport migrants from the border and into the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) field offices around the country. These migrants are often later released from these destinations.
These flights are made by iAero Airways, which is a major government contractor. The airline also transports migrants around the country in the custody of Customs and Border Protection (CBP), and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for children. The migrants released into the U.S. after taking these flights add up to at least tens of thousands of individuals.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
But, didn't Psaki say they don't need to be vaccined because they don't want to stay here, they want to go right back home?

Nothing to see here, folks, move along.

Hijinx

It's just impossible for me to see the reasoning behind bringing all of these people in our country.
I saw the other day that white people will soon be a minority her. Is that the reason.?
Say what you want white people built this country, they defended it in 2 World Wars.
They fought the Civil War to free the slaves.
Now white people in Congress want to turn the country over to Browns and Muslims the Blacks are electing them to do it.
What the hell are blacks thinking. The browns are not going to be as good to them as whites and the Muslims aren't either. What did Obama do for them when they elected a Mulatto President? Not near as much as Trump who they helped get rid of. It seems the modern white man can be pushed off a cliff and half of us seem to like the fall.

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

But, didn't Psaki say they don't need to be vaccined because they don't want to stay here, they want to go right back home?

Nothing to see here, folks, move along.

THAT statement didn't make the slightest bit of sense.

Sure, I'd cross thousands of miles on foot, hot, thirsty, hungry to wait at the U.S. border - and then go home.

Why does she THINK they are there? To see Kamala?

Hijinx

THAT statement didn't make the slightest bit of sense.

Sure, I'd cross thousands of miles on foot, hot, thirsty, hungry to wait at the U.S. border - and then go home.

Why does she THINK they are there? To see Kamala?

Maybe she was thinking they come here to send American money back home.

SamSpade

I have to admit - if I only ever watched the major news networks or CNN - I'd think the border was fine, Afghanistan was mostly fine, white supremacists are a huge danger, the market is great, and so on. I wouldn't know about France yanking its ambassador - or General Milley - or all kinds of stuff.

GregV814

my shocked face

Attachments

• IMG_1512[1175].GIF
    IMG_1512[1175].GIF
    998.8 KB · Views: 53

frequentflier

happy to be living
Amid a crushing wave of migrants rushing the United States' southern border, overwhelmed U.S. immigration agencies are releasing "numerous" migrants not just in southern cities, but deep into the interior of the country in a revolving-door system some are concerned is giving aliens a free pass into the U.S.

With destinations like Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, New York City, Yakima, Wash., and Harrisburg, Pa., U.S. government-contracted planes transport migrants from the border and into the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) field offices around the country. These migrants are often later released from these destinations.
These flights are made by iAero Airways, which is a major government contractor. The airline also transports migrants around the country in the custody of Customs and Border Protection (CBP), and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for children. The migrants released into the U.S. after taking these flights add up to at least tens of thousands of individuals.

My husband is watching the $hit show real time (he is a pilot and self proclaimed nerd)

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

It's just impossible for me to see the reasoning behind bringing all of these people in our country.
I saw the other day that white people will soon be a minority her. Is that the reason.?
Say what you want white people built this country, they defended it in 2 World Wars.
They fought the Civil War to free the slaves.
Now white people in Congress want to turn the country over to Browns and Muslims the Blacks are electing them to do it.
What the hell are blacks thinking. The browns are not going to be as good to them as whites and the Muslims aren't either. What did Obama do for them when they elected a Mulatto President? Not near as much as Trump who they helped get rid of. It seems the modern white man can be pushed off a cliff and half of us seem to like the fall.
It's not White people in Congress wanting to diminish White people and allow the unfettered importation of illegals to be settled across America. It is those that control them, and their surrogates, in high level areas of government and the judicial system. The one group that does not allow or want "diversity" amongst themselves. They are the Bolsheviks. They are the Zionists.

I know it's not a popular subject among many. Too many programmed knee-jerk reactions when the truth is heard. As 'ole Sherlock Holmes said, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth".

Now look over to Israel. Do you see any forced integration of diversity going on over there in that super majority White land? Do you see 10's of thousands of "migrants" lined up at their border or crossing that border looking for a "better life"? While there is still the ongoing forced diversity influx going on here, and in European states such as England, Sweden, Germany, etc., all majority Caucasian previously, Israel does not allow that kind of diversity within their own boarders.

Hummmmmmm?

BOP

If I may ...

It's not White people in Congress wanting to diminish White people and allow the unfettered importation of illegals to be settled across America. It is those that control them, and their surrogates, in high level areas of government and the judicial system. The one group that does not allow or want "diversity" amongst themselves. They are the Bolsheviks. They are the Zionists.

I know it's not a popular subject among many. Too many programmed knee-jerk reactions when the truth is heard. As 'ole Sherlock Holmes said, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth".

Now look over to Israel. Do you see any forced integration of diversity going on over there in that super majority White land? Do you see 10's of thousands of "migrants" lined up at their border or crossing that border looking for a "better life"? While there is still the ongoing forced diversity influx going on here, and in European states such as England, Sweden, Germany, etc., all majority Caucasian previously, Israel does not allow that kind of diversity within their own boarders.

Hummmmmmm?
Don't know; don't live in Israel.