WOW - what a week

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
We just got back from Horse Science School. Another great time this year for the kids (50 of them). 7 from here are back and exhausted to say the least. We had one dump at the jump (that was my little kitten...she is fine) and Be Horse Happys daughter learned she better tighten girth before others pull logs in trail class. She came off with a twisted ankle from a spook.

TC, Happyappy, Rotoncop, Flare, Goldenhorse, Sarab, LilPony, Z., and I many more were there. Hope to get some pics up tomarrow.

I want to thank Serenity and Rider-up for their MANY hours of instruction and help. There are many more, but I am soooo tired. Off to bed.

Oh, and thank God I hear rain outside right now :larry:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
persimmoncf said:
We just got back from Horse Science School. Another great time this year for the kids (50 of them). 7 from here are back and exhausted to say the least. We had one dump at the jump (that was my little kitten...she is fine) and Be Horse Happys daughter learned she better tighten girth before others pull logs in trail class. She came off with a twisted ankle from a spook.

TC, Happyappy, Rotoncop, Flare, Goldenhorse, Sarab, LilPony, Z., and I many more were there. Hope to get some pics up tomarrow.

I want to thank Serenity and Rider-up for their MANY hours of instruction and help. There are many more, but I am soooo tired. Off to bed.

Oh, and thank God I hear rain outside right now :larry:

You guys/gals are great for doing this for the kids... :huggy: And in the heat of the week, bet you are tired...

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
flarenuphope said:
i went to bed at 10pm last night and woke at 12pm today! thats the latest i ever slept before! I love hss!

i went to bed @ 10:00 Friday and woke up @ 2:00. well got to go and i will talk to you later :huggy: Z :huggy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
What a great week! It was one of the best HSS yet. A really good group of kids and they had a blast. The instructors were amazing...we can never thank you enough :huggy:.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SouthernMdRocks said:
Enjoyed the pix, I really sorry I missed out on this for my little ones. Is this a happening for next year too??
:howdy: next year as far as we know it will be the 3rd week of June.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: next year as far as we know it will be the 3rd week of June.

The kids in Calvert are scheduled to still be in school the third week in June. I think until Wednesday, June 18th, but if they don't have to use to many snow days I'm sure they will get out early again this year.

Loved all the pictures. Did anyone get some from the English ring??

MGH sounds like you and the other parents put on a great week for the kids!!! PM me the details if you need some help for next year. If I'm available I'd love to help out!! :howdy: